CHAPTER 13

Chapter 13

    The National Day is here, and the school is so generous that it has a seven-day holiday.

    Hearing the news, Ming Xia was overjoyed.

    Seven days! During such a long vacation, no matter how much homework the teachers assign, as long as she writes fast enough, the homework will not catch up with her pen, and she will have enough time to read her favorite history!

    Therefore, after returning home from vacation, Ming Xia had a quick meal, then went back to the room and plunged into the pile of homework.

    Regarding Ming Xia's transformation, at first, Ming's father and Ming's mother treated her with the mentality of "three minutes of enthusiasm". Every time they saw her studying, they felt relieved and happy.

    But after more than half a month, it has become very clear whether it is "a whim" or "a real change". When I see her studying so hard, I can't help but feel distressed.

    Fortunately, after being told a few times by them, although Ming Xia still went from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, from then until 11:00 pm, he was playing games in the study room, combining work and rest, Ming Fu Ming Mother is relieved.

    When people reach middle age, they usually don't sleep very well. On the third day of the National Day holiday, at two o'clock in the morning, Ming's mother woke up and went to the bathroom. When she came back, she was surprised to find that the light in Ming Xia's room was still on.

    Thinking that Ming Xia forgot to turn off the light, she gently pushed open the door, thinking to help her daughter turn off the light so that she could sleep comfortably, but she didn't think about it, when she pushed the door open, she saw her daughter sitting at the desk studying.

    "Xia Xia, what time is it, why aren't you asleep yet?"

    It seemed that she was too focused, but when she heard her voice suddenly, Ming Xia was startled.

    "I can't sleep, I want to learn how to learn to sleep, see if it can be hypnotized, and I will fall asleep immediately."

    Ming's mother nodded, and urged "Go to bed early" distressedly, and went back to the room.

    The next day, at 8:30 in the morning, Ming's mother made breakfast, and when she went to ask Ming Xia to eat, she opened the door, and saw that she had woken up at some time and was studying.

    Breakfast is red bean porridge and pickles made of radish. The red bean is glutinous and fragrant, and the radish is crispy and has a salty taste. Chewing a few bites will always whet your appetite.

    After breakfast, Ming Xia went back to her room to continue reading.

    Looking at her daughter's back sitting in front of the desk, Ming's mother sighed softly.

    In the past, her daughter was rebellious, and she was so anxious to death, but now, her daughter has learned well, and she works too hard, and she feels very distressed.

    Being a parent is really confusing.

    "Let's go, we have to go to the store." After tidying up the dishes, Ming's mother put on her shoes and whispered to Ming's father, "When you come back at noon, buy a carton of milk for your daughter and drink it warm at night. At two o'clock in the morning, she was still studying because she couldn't sleep."

    "Can't sleep again?" Father Ming frowned, "When I woke up yesterday morning, I saw her studying, and that's what she told me .”

    “What?” Ming’s mother was startled.