CHAPTER 74

Chapter 74

   The college entrance examination is nationwide, regardless of whether it is No. 1 Middle School, No. 2 Middle School or Eastern High School. Everyone is here to take the exam. To draw a staged symbol for the key fork in your life. Whether it is good or rough, it has already begun here. initial difference.

    Coincidentally, Ming Xia, Wang Fei, Wu Qiqi, and Guo Zihao were all assigned to the test center of No. 1 Middle School. Only Wen Yarou had to go back to Beijing to take the college entrance examination because of her school registration and household registration.

    The exam on the morning of the 7th was Chinese, and the exam time was two and a half hours. Ming Xia knew the importance of the college entrance examination, and was worried about bringing pressure to other candidates in the same exam room, so it was rare that he did not hand in the papers in advance, and stayed in the office after finishing the exam papers. In the examination room, wait quietly for the announcement that the exam is over.

    In the morning, the breeze blows, and I feel a little cool, but in the afternoon, it is scorching sun, I wish I could burn everyone waiting outside the examination room, pour oil and salt, and make the children next door cry kind.

    I took the math test in the afternoon. As a member of the national team, I was also a person who got full marks in every math test. Ming Xia, who hid in the shade of a tree to enjoy the cool, was surrounded by crowds. There was no shortage of water and drinks of various brands. I just longed for it. There are too many eyes, and everyone hopes that she can help summarize the ideas and tips for answering the questions at the end.

    Knowledge is something that is important to accumulate. How useful this kind of surprise summary is depends on luck. However, the national team will give you a summary of the college entrance examination answering skills, and there is indeed psychological comfort.

    At the very least, after listening to Ming Xia's explanation, several students in class (9) of the third year of high school all had expressions of relief of "Okay, I'm relieved".

    After finishing the math test, everyone asked Ming Xia how difficult the test paper was.

    Ming Xia recalled the real papers he had done more than half a year ago, and replied sincerely: "The difficulty is indeed a bit high." The

    students immediately breathed a sigh of relief.

    Fortunately, the bosses of the national team all felt that the difficulty was high, so it was not surprising that they all felt that it was so rare that they almost scratched their heads.

    "Sister Ming, can you roughly guess how much you can take the test?" Guo Zihao also came out and asked Ming Xia, "The calculation of this test paper is a bit heavy. When I just handed in the test paper, I suddenly remembered that there was a step that I didn't pay attention to. I made a mistake, I guess it can only be around 146."

    The melon-eaters who came to ask the difficulty of the next summer's test paper: ? ? ?

    Around 146, you still say it can only? Can they feel happy if they can reach 120 or more?

    Ming Xia said; "150 should be no problem."

    Her answer was completely within Guo Zihao's expectations.

    Hearing this, Guo Zihao sighed: "Sure enough, Sister Ming is Sister Ming."

    A classmate from Class 9 who was listening all the time couldn't help but ask Ming Xia: "Didn't you just say that the test paper is very difficult? Why? And said that I have a perfect score?"