CHAPTER 53

Chapter 53

    Compared with the first day's topic, the requirements for logical thinking are further improved. Starting from the definition of mapping or the assumption of existence, not many theorems are used. The main reason is that there are many kinds of situations, one link after another The complex calculation of x is very annoying, the superscript and subscript of x also change for a while, there are too many unknowns, it is really a wrong step, a wrong step.

    Everyone in the examination room couldn't help frowning, scratching their heads and thinking about how to do it in order to think the most comprehensively, and they always wondered if they wrote the wrong steps in the previous steps.

    Their minds were in a mess, when they heard the bench rubbing against the ground, they raised their heads, and it turned out that Ming Xia had handed in the test ahead of time.

    God of learning, look up.

    People couldn't resist handing in the test papers ahead of time, and they haven't even finished the first question of the test papers. This level gap...

    there is a lemon fruit on the lemon tree, and there is only me under the lemon tree.

    Holding the lemon fruit picked up from the ground secretly sour.

    After the exam, it was the same as yesterday, driving back to the hotel. After that, there were no other arrangements, and everyone was free. This year's "Winter Camp" will officially end tomorrow, but because the national competition is over today, in the afternoon, those who want to leave can leave the camp one after another. It doesn't have to wait until tomorrow to leave, it depends on everyone's wishes.

    Tomorrow is February 16th, the winter vacation is over, and school will start the day after tomorrow. The flight bought by Ming's father for Ming Xia departs tonight and arrives home tomorrow morning. Wang Fei and Ming Xia are on the same flight. After Wen Yarou and Chu Ziyi asked about it, they also bought their flight, planning to go back together tonight.

    Only Guo Zihao, because it was sent by his family, he had to go back with him, and the family thought they would all come, so they just traveled and played for a day, and had to wait for tomorrow's flight.

    In the past few days, Ming Xia has been staying in the "winter camp" because of participating in the h country finals, and only those with relevant certificates can enter. And Wang Fei lived in the hotel, watching the group news, probably a lot of flirtatious gentleness, all day long he was either swaying in love or asking questions.

    Being able to put "study" and "falling in love" on the same scale, and try to maintain a balance, to a certain extent, Wang Fei also makes Ming Xia feel very powerful, and his self-control is very good.

    In the afternoon, I packed up my things, because the hotel where Wang Fei lived was close to the "Winter Camp", Ming Xia and Chu Ziyi carried the suitcases directly to him.

    The flight was late, and there was nothing to do in the afternoon, so the four of them agreed to have fun in Shoujing together.

    In the end, when Ming Xia and Chu Ziyi were still on the road, Wen Yarou sent a message in the group: Sorry, sorry, I got pigeons this afternoon.

    It turned out that the son of father Wen's friend came back from abroad and just got off the plane, but father Wen and mother Wen were not in the country, so Wen Yarou, who had met him when he was young and barely knew him, was temporarily ordered to help him receive him , It is estimated that the report will be two days late.