CHAPTER 67

Chapter 67

    "National team, Ming Xia."

    According to the order of results, the teacher began to announce the six people selected for the national team, and it was no surprise that Ming Xia was the first.

    The applause rang out, and everyone was not surprised by this, "Who are the other five in the back? We are not curious about this number one at all," and hinted at the teacher frantically with their eyes.

    In fact, even the teacher himself felt that being able to enter the national team next summer was something that everyone knew was "stable". There was nothing to be surprised about, so after applauding congratulatoryly, he continued to read.

    "National team, Chu Ziyi."

    Wow, this is also a boss, and he scores very high in every test.

    "National team, Wang Qi."

    This selection test was performed very well, and he was not bad at ordinary times.

    "National team, Zhao Ziyu."

    This is because the test scores are particularly good, but the selection test is slightly lower, but it has been considered comprehensively.

    "Fifth, national team, Sun Yu."

    Hmm, applause applause.

    Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah! ! ! Wait a moment! ! ! Why did you suddenly say five? There are only six places in total! And the last one begs that it must be them, it's too late to retweet koi or something.

    "National team, Guo Zihao."

    Okay, too late.

    They really want to enter the national team and go to IMO!

    Really humbled.

    Speaking of which, Chu Ziyi, who is ranked second, seems to be friends with Ming Xia, and Guo Zihao and Ming Xia seem to be friends too?

    Thinking about Cao Lulu again, when she is promoted next year, she can participate in HMO, and it is estimated that she is also scheduled for the national team.

    Damn, sure enough, the god of learning is playing with the god of learning! The elementary school scum cried with envy, and also wanted to be taken away by sister Ming!

    That's right, because of the absolute superiority in mathematics, plus, Ming Xia is very helpful. Every time they ask her for advice on a certain topic or theory, they are never stingy with words, and try to use them so that they can quickly understand. way to tell them.

    Ming Xia really thinks that everyone is making progress together.

    Therefore, frankly speaking, Ming Xia is really a well-deserved "central figure" in this national training team, or in this training. As for the people who participated in this training session, after hearing Chu Ziyi, Cao Lulu and Guo Zihao call Ming Xia "Sister Ming", they quietly called "Sister Ming" together.

    Although it's a pity that they can't become such close friends with Sister Ming, but they also like Sister Ming very much, so let's secretly be little fans and little fans!

    On the morning of the 10th, the closing ceremony was held, and Ming Xia delivered another speech.

    Professor Gu had told Gu Huizhou in advance that Ming Xia was going to live at home for a few days. Today, both father and son sat under the stage to listen to Ming Xia's speech.