CHAPTER 34

Chapter 34

    That's why, at the very beginning, Wen Yarou knew that Wang Fei had told Ming Xia that she was a student of the "Health School", even though she was looking forward to it, she didn't dare to meet her rashly.

    She also wants to be friends with Ming Xia, knowing that the first impression is very important, but it seems a bit too much to lie to others when she comes up.

    But due to the current situation, when she first met Wang Fei, she never thought that she would fall in love with such an idiot. At that time, of course, she would not tell the truth about everything with him...

    Oh, she is really nice Want to beat the fool! Mad! If she can't become good friends with Ming Xia because of this, she will punish him to do three more sets of simulation papers for the college entrance examination in Chinese and Mathematics!

    Knowing that the thesis was fine, Ming Xia was relieved, and also because she suddenly met a professor of mathematics at Shoujing University, and Wen Yarou was the one who played a role in it, and knowing that she was also helping to supervise Wang Fei's study, The impression of her became better and better.

    Therefore, when talking and laughing with Wang Fei, Ming Xia did not forget to bring Wen Yarou with her, so that she would not feel that she could not blend in.

    Having done her such a big favor and treated Wang Xiaofei very well, Ming Xia felt that Wen Yarou should be a candidate for further contact and waiting to be seen as a friend.

    Of course, before that, she had to ask clearly about the school.

    "Yarou, Feizi said before that you are from the health school, why did you go to No. 1 Middle School to borrow now?"

    Wen Yarou had been waiting for a suitable opportunity to speak, and when Ming Xia asked, she hurriedly told the whole story.

    It turned out that she was neither a student of the "Health School" nor a student of the "No. 1 Middle School". Her student status was actually the Middle School Affiliated to Shoujing University. Half a year ago, her grandmother passed away, and she was worried that her grandfather would be lonely if she stayed alone in her hometown, so she told her parents that she was temporarily borrowing here for the third year of high school, and that she had to go back to take the college entrance examination.

    As for the misunderstanding of the "health school"...

    "At that time, I went to the health school to find my aunt's daughter, that is, my cousin. My aunt said that she had something to send to me. In her place, she happened to be helping a friend in the health school that day. Then, Wang Er is stupid..."

    It was easy to say, Wen Yarou coughed lightly, pretended not to see Wang Fei's unbelievable aggrieved eyes, and continued to talk.

    "He also passed by the gate of the medical school that day, and saw that I had a lot of things, so he helped me carry them, but he seemed to fall in love with me at first sight, so he asked for WeChat ID when he came up. I thought he was from the medical school or a nearby vocational school. The boy who was in charge of flirting wanted to trick him and give the scumbag a memory, but I didn't expect..."

    Wen Yarou didn't finish the rest of the sentence, but Ming Xia understood.

    Really fragrant.

    After all, although Ersha is one-sided, he is a very nice person, and sometimes he is very cute and funny. It is not surprising that he gradually fell in love with him after being in contact with him for a long time.