CHAPTER 70

Chapter 70

    "Are these children from your family? They read books on the plane, so hardworking." A middle-aged man across the aisle leaned over and patted Father Ming's shoulder lightly, with envious eyes.

    In the past, Ming's father was always envious of other parents, and was even ridiculed by the Ming Dynasty for his daughter's disobedience. That is, in the past half a year, Xia Xia suddenly became sensible and his studies improved, so he was asked by other parents how he taught his children, and how Xia Xia arranged studies at home.

    But in fact, this was still the first time Ming's father was accosted by a stranger because of his daughter's excellence. For a while, he was really uncomfortable.

    "No, only the one by the window is my daughter." Father Ming replied shyly.

    The middle-aged man glanced at it, and suddenly, his eyes became more envious: "Your daughter looks very good-looking."

    Hearing this, Ming's mother, who was sitting opposite Ming's father, stretched out her hand, and silently brushed the broken hair on her cheek, smiling very proudly.

    Many people said that Xia Xia looked alike to her when she was young, and it was really his blessing to marry the child's father.

    Old husband and wife for more than 20 years, Ming father who understood what his wife was thinking at once: ...

    This little problem of cocky tail.

    Xia Xia's IQ and appearance are obviously up to him, okay? Back then, he was also the monitor of the class, taking first place in every exam.

    It was two o'clock in the morning when the flight landed.

    According to Ming's father and Ming's mother's thinking, Ming Xia has been busy for more than a month in the competition and training in Shoujing, so he should relax a little bit, take a break, and ask for leave from the school.

    Today was Sunday, the afternoon was a holiday, and the evening was mostly for self-study, so Ming Xia agreed, saying that she would go to school tomorrow.

    But in fact, what Ming's father and Ming's mother meant was that they felt that Ming Xia could take two or three more days of vacation, or even four or five days, to sleep in at home or go out to play.

    If the parents' attitude is placed on other students, they will be overjoyed, but Ming Xia just said "No, I want to study".

    When flying last night, Ming Xia had been reading "Introduction to Quantum Mechanics" and didn't sleep. After returning home, she lay down on a soft and comfortable bed and slept until half past twelve.

    I haven't seen my daughter for more than a month. Ming's father and Ming's mother didn't go to the store today, thinking about seeing their daughter more at home.

    The meal had already been cooked, and seeing her wake up, Ming's mother went to the kitchen and fried a plate of spicy chicken, as well as Ming Xia's favorite candied tomatoes.

    The chicken tastes good, not the kind of broiler chicken that is raised. The meat is more chewy, fresh and spicy, and the soup touches the taste buds, which is full of enjoyment; the method of candied tomatoes is very simple, that is, slice the tomatoes White sugar, sweet and sour, just the right amount of deliciousness.

    Although Ming Xia also likes Gu Huizhou's craftsmanship, her mother's taste will always be irreplaceable.

    After happily eating lunch, Ming Xia went to the room and continued to read.