CHAPTER 83

Chapter 83

    What's more worth mentioning is that Wang Fei is also planning to come to Shoujing during the few days when he lives in Gu's house in Mingxia.

    Before, Wen Yarou had always refused to disclose their relationship with her family because her tutor was strict and did not accept puppy love. But now, both of them have graduated from high school, and their grades are very good, much higher than expected, so they can confess.

    Before asking them, Ming Xia thought so. But in fact, Wang Fei came to Shoujing not to meet the parents with Wen Yarou, but to apologize.

    Because, Wang Fei did not apply for the medical department of Shoujing University with her as he had promised to Wen Yarou, but transferred to apply for the military intelligence major of Huaguo National University of Defense Technology.

    Ming Xia remembers that last year, when she went to the city to participate in the semi-finals of the "Light of Hope" English beauty contest, Wang Fei blurted out a lot of medical knowledge, saying that it was taught by Wen Yarou, and that they planned to study medicine together in the future, to help treat the whole world. for the patients of the world.

    For this reason, Wen Yarou paid special attention to his grades, because the scores of medical majors are generally relatively high, and the requirements for students are very high. After all, no patient has two lives to give you to make a mistake.

    But in the end, Wang Fei didn't say anything, and without telling Wen Yarou, he filled in his first choice at the Huaguo National University of Defense Technology in Xiangchu. die without telling. Just two days ago, Wen Yarou went to meet Wang Fei's parents, confessed her love affair, and handed over the money she saved for Wang Fei in the past year to them, so that the tuition for the first year of university would be paid, and she was left behind , I had lunch at home, and I accidentally discovered this when I saw the admission notice on the bookshelf when I visited Wang Fei's bedroom.

    At that time, Wen Yarou didn't say anything, she still smiled and had dinner with Wang Fei's parents, but when she returned to Shoujing, she started a cold war with Wang Fei.

    The sun is hot, Ming Xia is sitting on the edge of the swimming pool, seeing the truth of the incident, feeling more and more depressed, Wen Yarou, who has swum back and forth several times, sighs slightly in her heart, I really don't know what happened. How to persuade the conflicts between the young lovers.

    Seeing that Wen Yarou kept swimming without speaking, Ming Xia sent a message to Gu Huizhou, telling him about Wang Fei's admission to the military academy.

    Gu Huizhou was not surprised by this. Long ago, when he took them to the roast duck restaurant for dinner, he saw that Wang Fei didn't ask anything else, but was so curious about his friend's experience in the military academy and the army. .

    "Love is just a comfortable relationship model, and it can't bind anything. Since Wang Fei likes these, according to his gentle and soft personality, it should be understandable, but it takes time. What she is really angry with should be Wang Fei It's been hidden for so long." He analyzed.

    Ming Xia also felt the same way, but she just felt that as a mutual friend of both parties, should she say something to ease things up.

    She struggled for a while, and saw that Wen Yarou stopped swimming, came over, sat with her by the pool, took the drink next to her, and drank it all in one gulp. Drinking the cold and sweet orange juice, it was very refreshing on a hot summer day, and it also calmed her down and made her no longer entangled.