CHAPTER 117

Chapter 117

    Qian Rong's family was sitting by the computer, looking at his father's body, and wanted to hug him for the last time, but he was so weak that he couldn't get up. He tried to support the table with his hands, but it still didn't help. Until a nurse noticed his strangeness, he walked away. He stepped forward and helped him to sit on the stool next to the hospital bed.

    However, as soon as the nurse let go of his hand, he only heard a "plop", and he knelt down towards the hospital bed vigorously.

    Mr. Zhang was seventy-five years old, and Qian Rong’s family, who was adopted by him, was also over half a century old. Most of his hair was gray. He knelt beside the hospital bed, pretending to hold back his tears, but his forehead was bursting with blue veins, his eyes were red, and his lips were tight. Squeezing, with trembling hands, he carefully reached under the white sheet and held his father's skinny hand.

    "You don't mean what you say." He complained like a child, breathing tremblingly, "You said that since you brought me back from the orphanage, you will always take care of me and stay with me, but you I broke my promise."

    Circle after circle of people lowered their heads silently and surrounded the ward.

    Ming Xia stood at the door of the ward, couldn't squeeze in, and didn't want to squeeze in, and didn't want to face the reality that Mr. Zhang had already left.

    She thought of the first time she met Mr. Zhang. As early as the beginning of the year, he was already skinny, but he still showed an extremely friendly smile when he saw her.

    "Son, do you want to eat fruit?" He asked like an ordinary old man in the world. But in fact, he has followed the country all the way since the founding of the country, not afraid of radiation, and participated in all nuclear experiments so far. Even before the invention of the atomic bomb, because of the backwardness of Huaguo at that time, he directly used bicycle tires He and the alarm clock made a device to obtain explosion data, further promote the research process, and come up with a strategic weapon that can compete with the West. From then on, no one dared to utter wild words to perform "surgical operations" on Huaguo.

    After Mr. Zhang passed away, his unknown contributions were finally widely reported by the media, and the video of his interview was also widely disseminated on the Internet, which moved the people of China. Among them, a short video in particular has been widely circulated on the Internet.

    At that time, Mr. Zhang was already in a very bad condition. He was lying on the hospital bed, but he was still discussing with the nurse, asking her to bring her tablet over, and said: "The child I bring should graduate this year... I have to help them read the papers, and I can’t delay the children’s graduation.”

    Mr. Zhang has been dealing with nuclear physics all his life, and even at the last moment of his life, he talked about nuclear physics-related content, and what he did was sorting out research materials. The unfinished sentence "The bombardment of nitrogen nuclei by α particles will..." has become the title of countless drafts, and tears are already in my eyes just seeing it.

    Mr. Zhang has never been married in his life. Back then, he adopted Qian Rong’s family from the orphanage and raised him to be a pillar of the country. Now, he is engaged in the same nuclear physics research work as himself, and continues to contribute to the motherland.

    He gave his whole life to the country and worked hard for the country. Now that he passed away, it was no longer what he did for the country, but what the country was planning to do for him.