CHAPTER 87

Chapter 87

    The day before yesterday afternoon, when she first learned that her proof ideas had been taken away and used, Ming Xia was very angry, feeling that her efforts had become the achievements of others. 

But later, Gu Bingjun told her that this incident was both unexpected and expected. Because in the academic world, like Ming Xia, who directly stated his own proof ideas in public, most of them defaulted to the fact that others can also use them. 

Before, after the io ended, so many mathematicians from all over the world were still paying attention to the progress of her proof of "1+1", and kept urging her, because they felt that she had hope to prove it, and felt that it was best for her to give it to her. Prove the last step, otherwise it would be too bad.

    Gu Bingjun also reminded her at that time, but he just patronized the reminder, but forgot to tell her the reason why everyone was reminding her.

    The so-called "colleagues are all friends" is the same in the social behavior of those who engage in mathematics research. Everyone hides and hides their research results, for fear that years of hard work will only become a stepping stone for others, so they will feel that Ming Xia's disclosure is very "righteous", and can't help but feel anxious for her, but I don't know, her publicity is only temporary, and it's also because she doesn't know that after the publicity, she will be directly taken away by others to use such an operation.

    Knowing this situation, Ming Xia gradually calmed down. After thinking about it, she felt that it was one of the three major problems in the world. After years of research and hard work, it was acceptable for others to prove the last step, but she felt that she was a little bit to blame.

Obviously, this can be used to give the country another wave of presence in the mathematics world, and it should really "eat a pit and gain a wisdom" in the future.

    As a result, when she saw the screenshot of the pre-printed paper sent by Gu Bingjun, she laughed angrily.

    No matter how much the academic world acquiesces that her behavior belongs to "disclosing her own research results", but like Akimoto Saki, 97% of the content is obviously based on her ideas, and she completed the last step by herself, without any distinction at all. The "first author" and "second author" only signed themselves and wanted to monopolize this research result, because this is the world's three major problems. The possibility of him alone is extremely high, which is really too much.

    According to Gu Bingjun and Jiang Ye, although this Akimoto Shashu is a mathematician and has quite a status in the mathematics world, he has always had a bad reputation. As a doctoral supervisor in a university, when I lead students, there are rumors of possession of the students' research results, but I don't refuse to sign the students, and I also give the students some benefits, so no one has ever come forward to say this. .

    As for Ming Xia's anger, after seeing his so-called proof paper, he couldn't help but sneer.

    Akimoto Shashu calculated according to her way of thinking, so he naturally walked into the same misunderstanding as her. Frankly speaking, this misunderstanding is actually very difficult to find, and it is extremely misleading. However, the theory she learned in the Interstellar Age was different. On the same day, when she was working backwards, she was keenly aware of her mistake and fell into thinking again. After pondering over and over again for more than a month, but he didn't find it when he proved it, and the people who helped him verify it probably didn't find it either, so he directly held the proof conference.

    As a result, Ming Xia didn't give face at all at the press conference, and the last thing she pissed off on the spot was that when the assistant who definitely had a manuscript mentioned her, she just verbally mentioned the source of her ideas and didn't forget to emphasize , "This is mainly the result of Mr. Akimoto Shaki's own research, and the former has limited knowledge."