CHAPTER 68

Chapter 68

When leaving Jinghua University, Gu Huizhou was driving, and Ming Xia couldn't help sharing his feelings about listening to the lecture with him.

Gu Huizhou listened carefully, answered carefully, and added many details that were not mentioned due to the limited lecture time, which made Ming Xia very happy.

This is the advantage of getting to know the teacher who gave the lecture. You can continue to learn more knowledge you are interested in anytime, anywhere, just by chatting casually.

While chatting, Ming Xia suddenly realized that the road seemed to be wrong, so she hurriedly reminded Gu Huizhou.

"That's right." Gu Huizhou slowed down a little when he noticed a car in the front left turned on his turn signal, "Today is the Shangsi Festival, aren't you very interested? If you don't want to disturb the activities of the Hanfu Club, a park in Shoujing also has activities today , It's a bit out of the way, but you can go and have a look."

Instantly, Ming Xia's eyes lit up.

As the car drove all the way, the high-rise buildings on the side of the road gradually decreased, replaced by green trees.

After getting out of the car, we walked on the quiet gravel path, next to a round pond, the breeze blew, and the water surface rippled layer by layer, and the weeping willows by the pond also swayed gently, and the sprouting buds were full of vitality. The air to breathe is also very fresh.

Walking across the single-plank bridge, the tranquility is gradually broken, and people's voices can be heard faintly. If you walk a few steps over there, you can see people directly. It is like the Peach Blossom Spring mentioned by Mr. Jingjie. Many people are wearing Hanfu. There are also some who wear regular clothes like Ming Xia and the others, young and old, chatting and laughing happily.

"Little Gu is here?" Seeing Gu Huizhou, one of the old men in Quju stood up and greeted him, "This girl is..."

"Teacher Qu is very suitable for Quju, and she has a very good temperament." Gu Huizhou

Smiled , "This is my friend named Ming Xia. I knew that today is the Shangsi Festival. I was very interested, so I brought her along." I have always been interested in ancient culture. The Shangsi Festival event in the park today was also told by the old man to Gu Huizhou, so he thought that he could bring Mingxia here.

"Xiao Gu's friend?" Teacher Qu was a little surprised.

Gu Huizhou has been repairing cultural relics in the Forbidden Palace for several years. Although the two are not in the same group, they are familiar with each other. Teacher Qu naturally knows his love for cultural relics and his personality that likes to be alone.

Although there are many friends, they are basically casual acquaintances. It seems that only the boy surnamed Lei whom he knew as a child is the one he would take the initiative to admit as friends. The spare time of Gong Gong's restoration of cultural relics is used to accompany her to participate in activities of interest.

Professor Gu was so worried about his marriage, and the cultural relics restoration team in the Forbidden Palace also knew that, Teacher Qu couldn't help but look at Ming Xia twice.

The little girl is really good-looking, delicate and delicate, and very temperamental.

Teacher Qu asked, and learned that Ming Xia was 18 years old this year, and his heart moved slightly.

The age difference is not too big, it's more in ancient times, and boys are older and know how to take care of others, not to mention that Xiao Gu is so good and good-looking, he is self-disciplined, and his family background is also very good.