CHAPTER 98

Chapter 98

    Since Ming Xia insisted on choosing a history major during the college entrance examination, she really likes history and respects the teachers of each course. She has always felt that it is impolite to leave in class, but today's news really shocked her, so for the first time when the teacher was still in class, she rushed out of the classroom and sent a message to the counselor , explained the situation, asked for leave, and then immediately took a taxi to the Institute of Physics.

    After getting off the car, Ming Xia ran all the way, even though there was an elevator in the middle as a place for a short rest, when she ran to the meeting room, she was already out of breath.

    Because she doesn't read messages often, and her phone is habitually on silent mode, Ming Xia didn't know about the news until she saw the text message specially sent by Guo Zihao. The screen of the phone lit up, and she subconsciously glanced at it before she knew about it. When she arrived, everyone else had already arrived and sat in the conference room to discuss for a while.

    "What's the situation now?"

    Ming Xia closed the door behind her back and sat in the empty seat left for herself between Guo Zihao and Evariste. Ming Xia asked them with a frown while taking a breather.

    "Commercial espionage, our research results have been leaked." Evariste habitually placed a glass of red wine by his hand, but he was not in the mood to drink it. His brown eyes were full of anxiety. The person who is always elegant and elegant now is wearing a shirt. Slightly wrinkled, it can be seen that he didn't pay attention to the appearance, and he really rushed here, "Now, the research institute and the company are investigating who leaked it, but the crux of the problem is not here, but that even if the leak is found out The influence is irreversible, and there may be price wars and vicious competition at that time, but they have no research cost, which puts Huaguo at a disadvantage."

    Although he is French, Evariste has always liked Huaguo and hated it. This kind of behavior of stealing other people's research results, not to mention that this is a project he participated in, naturally made him even more angry.

    Guo Zihao nodded, and told Ming Xia the result of everyone's discussion just now: "Sister Ming, it's like the cultural relics of our country were exhibited abroad before, they were destroyed, the people of the country were angry, but the other party was found not guilty, the situation now is a bit similar. It is a company from the United States. As long as their country wants to protect it, they can justify it from international law or various laws of their country. It is very difficult to deal with. Perhaps, the final result is that the company in the United States will first launch the product and taste the benefits. I also do a little bit of research step by step, and give the data, just to lose a little money. This price is very low, and there are more benefits to enjoy, so it is relatively."

    At that time, the people who participated in the project research gathered in this conference room , Listening to Guo Zihao posing this situation again, everyone lowered their heads and frowned, and the atmosphere was very dull.

    Some people feel annoyed that it is hard to come up with a result, so unlucky to encounter commercial espionage, such a moth; some people feel angry, this is a new QKD product, and their country has not yet enjoyed this new product The benefits of being robbed halfway by the United States, and passively accepting vicious competition; what to do.

    They are a group of researchers who don't know the law, don't know business warfare, and don't know how to investigate. As for how to find out commercial spies, even if they want to, they are really powerless, so they can only worry about it here, and they can't discuss anything. As a result, at most cooperate with the research institute, and then they can only disperse.