CHAPTER 31

Chapter 31

   At first, when I learned from the colleague in charge of the exam that Ming Xia handed in the papers ahead of time, especially the two subjects of mathematics and English, both of which were handed in not long after the exam started, the teacher of class 9 was shocked.

    What is this girl trying to do? Not to mention that the test paper is not easy this time, even if she knows it, she should check it several times! Submitting so quickly, if you make a wrong question because of sloppy, what a pity it would be!

    Especially Teacher Zhao, who is in charge of teaching mathematics, he is over half a century old, and his teaching experience is also there. He is relatively stubborn and old-fashioned in learning. He is very dissatisfied with Ming Xia's move to hand in the papers early, and specially called her to the office Said a pass.

    At the beginning, Ming Xia's attitude was actually very good, she obediently admitted her mistake, nodded and listened to the training. But later, seeing that Teacher Zhao's talk became more and more divergent, and she had a tendency to open up the topic and talk about her childhood memories for a while, and she still had so many things to do, so she really had to interrupt.

    Ming Xia: "Teacher, really, I promise, I checked it more than twice! It is absolutely impossible to deduct points for sloppy and wrong questions!"

    If other students gave him this guarantee, Zhao Jianchun would certainly Believe it or not, the bear kid is not too old and his voice is not too young.

    But this was said by Ming Xia, Zhao Jianchun believed it when she thought that she was the only top student in the school with a perfect score in mathematics last time.

    "Really?" he asked.

    "Really!" The tone was obviously affirmative.

    Zhao Jianchun nodded: "Okay, then go back, I have to change the test papers too. When the time comes, the scores will come out, if you deduct points for sloppy, I will punish you to do a whole set of test papers."

    Ming Xia: ...

    Although she I feel that I will not be sloppy, but it turns out that Mr. Zhao is still too unfair!

    Why is it that other students are sloppy, they are reprimanded for a few sentences, but if she is a little sloppy, she has to do a whole set of test papers! ! !

    Did you learn to offend anyone? ! ! Learning well is not the original sin! ! !

    She is dry.

    But fortunately, Ming Xia was not sloppy.

    When the monthly exam results came out, she immediately checked her math scores.

    Well, 150, no less, don't worry.

    After making sure that she didn't need to do a whole set of math papers, Ming Xia looked at the scores of other subjects with peace of mind.

    126 in Chinese, which is a big improvement from before; 149 in English, unfortunately, just a little bit, I don’t know where the buckle is, I feel that it’s time to be told by the English teacher; Wenzong 266, the last two numbers are quite auspicious.

    The total score is 691, the first in the class and the first in the whole grade.

    Ming Xia's results shocked everyone once again.

    This time, not only the students in Class 9 (9) of senior high school, or those who knew and knew Ming Xia, were surprised when they saw her previous grades, but the entire third grade, whether teachers or students, as long as they pay attention to the grades and Everyone on the "Big Red List" noticed her.