CHAPTER 79

Chapter 79

    However, no matter how loud the voices of netizens are, the commentator can't really go to Ming Xia, who is participating in the competition, and say that the netizens want you to slap the art in the face, so they can only be filled with righteous indignation with the netizens. By the way, there are so many The money from the gift is estimated to have earned a lot for the Mathematics Society, and another sum of money.

    However, this girl named "Ming Xia", as a student, didn't enter the entertainment circle, and she was the kind who devoted herself to studying academics, but she was so popular in China. Netizens called her Ming Jie, but the commentator felt that Quite unexpected.

    After dinner, back to the hotel, everyone in the team gathered in Chu Ziyi's room to communicate and discuss the second match tomorrow.

    Ming Xia doesn't pay attention to io, so I don't know why that art is so crazy, but Chu Ziyi has been paying attention to it all the time, so I know that last year and the year before last, art participated in the competition, and it was either the first or the second, and in the past two years, the United States won the competition. This is why he doesn't pay attention to Hua Guo, who hasn't touched the championship for two years and whose performance is getting worse every time.

    In the past two years, perhaps it has verified the saying "the higher the expectation, the greater the disappointment". Everyone has too high expectations for Hua Guo, but Hua Guo's final results are not ideal.

    In addition, although it is said that io has always participated in the national team as a unit, there is no such thing as a team competition. It is all about the personal ranking of the contestants. It is just that the national team itself attaches great importance to the ranking of the group's total score. This reflects the current situation of a country's mathematics development level.

    Therefore, in the past two years, Huaguo's group scores have been ranked in the middle, and the highest individual ranking is no more than second or third. Every time it is firmly suppressed by the United States, it will give everyone a feeling that "Huaguo is no more than So, it seems like it’s not going to work.”

    Frankly speaking, Ming Xia doesn't quite understand people's stereotypes.

    The game is inherently accidental. Even if Hua Guo is strong enough to fight, it is impossible to say that he can directly dominate this game. It's just that they haven't won the championship in the past two years, and their performance is not as outstanding as in the past. How could they leave such a wrong impression?

    Even after returning to the room, Chu Ziyi, Guo Zihao and the others were still very angry, saying that Art was deceiving people too much.

    "It's okay, everyone, don't be affected by your emotions." Unlike the cold and strong face when facing Art, Ming Xia appears to be much gentler and approachable when facing everyone in the same team. "It doesn't matter what he says. This year, we just need to compare the scores and The rankings have been raised, speaking with strength is more useful than arguing with him for a hundred sentences. Come on, let me help you review the test points and types of tomorrow's test questions, and also sort out the answering skills."

    In fact, io is the same as the college entrance examination. There are high-frequency theories, but the theories are relatively high-end and cutting-edge, and there are also answering routines. Therefore, Ming Xia summed up the previous experience of brushing the questions, and based on the feelings of the first game today, he has already sorted out a system in his mind, so he wants to take everyone through it, which can not only consolidate knowledge, It can also bring peace of mind.