CHAPTER 81

Chapter 81

    Just looking at the results of this year's championship, the submission speed is the fastest, and all six questions are full marks, as if the questions are very simple. But in fact, the difficulty of this year's sixth question is completely beyond the outline, far exceeding everyone's previous impression of io.

    Counting the previous competition questions, the most difficult question was the one in 2000, but at least two people did it, and seven people scored. As for this year's contest, Ming Xia was the only one who made it. Of the remaining contestants, only four got points, and the rest couldn't find their way, so they got zero points. On average, one person only got zero points. A few zeros, an astonishingly low score.

    Let's talk about the contestants of other national teams.

    Just like Mingxia was selected from ho, they also went through selections from regions to provinces and cities to the whole country before they were able to enter the national team and compete in io. Naturally, all of them can be called "talents" or even "geniuses" "Two words.

    Not to mention the well-known grade-jumping genius of the Russian team, it is said that he has already finished his undergraduate knowledge by himself, and the reason why he is still studying in high school is to represent the country in this year's io.

    Not to mention the student god of the French team who was only 17 years old and was already studying and working on projects with his father, a physicist.

    Take the art of the U.S. team who lost face during the global live broadcast this time as an example. He was the io champion the year before last, and also won the runner-up last year. This year, he was the only one who scored points for the fourth and sixth questions. sci is enough to prove his strength. After all, he is only 18 years old, and sci is the core journal, which is beyond the reach of many undergraduates and even graduate students. Otherwise, there will not be so many local policies and school benefits written in black and white, as long as sci is published Just give the bonus.

    Frankly speaking, the level of participating in io this year is actually a gathering of talents that can be counted among the best. Each player is absolutely outstanding. But they are such excellent people, and they never thought that this year's questions would be so high, and they never thought that they would meet Ming Xia who was more exaggerated and talented than them, and they came up with a new mathematical idea. Try to prove the "Goldbach conjecture".

    The True God of Learning

    This is also the reason why Ming Xia got the most contact information and made the most new friends in this year's io even though everyone is the favored child of heaven.

    Absolute strength is always the best key to help you open your network and the wider world.

    That's right, she suddenly got stuck at the last moment of the proof, saying that it's getting late, everyone should go to dinner, this is really too much, it's appetizing!

    [Remembering the Grudge jg]

    When the io party was preparing for the award presentation, the media at the scene began to interview. Among them, they focused on interviewing the Hua Guo team, wondering why they performed so well this year.

    And Guo Zihao and others answered very uniformly, "Thank you sister Ming for taking the flight."

    In fact, they really thought so.

    Before training in the training team, it was Sister Ming who gave them daily lectures and analyzed their ideas. When I came to io, after the first day of the competition, it was Sister Ming who summed up her experience after brushing the previous competition questions and circled the key questions for them. Type, sorted out the answering skills and routines, and reorganized the theory again, so that they have a clearer thinking, so that they can get the excellent results of the top 50 of the team this year.