Chapter 17. Success but not Success

"It's fucking log. Damn, I'm tricked by a simple trick.'

Suddenly, Satria gets cut by Orochimaru from behind making him wounded.

"You were tricked by the simple trick of Shinobi fufu, proving you are not Shinobi, and that black fire..what is that? Is that Amaterasu?" Orochimaru remembered the black fire of Uchiha.

"It's not, you goddamn snake." Even though his body was injured, he stood up again.

'Damn brother, lucky his sword was not aimed at your vital.'

'This is bad; I lack experience if compared to him. Why not fight become easier like some absurd MC with overpowering cheat can kick everyone's ass without experience happening to me?'

______________________________________

Man with Gender Equality: "Damn Shin got injured."

Evil Spirit: "@Ice help him when you're done; I think they need help."

Ice Sadist: "Wait, I'll come soon."

______________________________________

Konoha Arena

Konohagakure

"Shin!." Jiraiya worried about him.

"Young man... You okay? Don't push yourself too hard." Hiruzen doesn't want a new leaf to die because protecting an old man like him.

"I'm...Okay." He made his weapon gone and took an unknown stance.

(Illustration)

'Finally, you want to show off your family martial arts

'Finally, you want to show off your family martial arts.' Fatalis say.

'This may not be my body, but I still have some memory of doing that.'

Satria's new body is not ready to do it but with the help of Fatalis' power, it's possible.

Flashback.

The man with black hair and a muscular body was training with Satria in the backyard of his house.