◼️[3]

A few Days Later
Author Pov

Y/n's Father Mr.Kim had a few guests coming to their house, of course for their son's marriage. He went downstairs as his servants notified him that the guest had arrived and was already inside. While he was supposed to go down he found y/n secretly starting the family who had visited. 

 After a small talk with him, Mr.Kim went to greet his greats while Y/n went back to his room to get his phone. 

"Pleasure to have you here Mr. Park" Mr.Kim shook hands with the guest. 

"The pleasure is ours, Sir" Mr.Park paused and introduced his family "This is my wife Clare Park, and that's my younger daughter Roseanne Park" Clare and Roseanne both greeted Mr. Kim. 

"I'm really sorry, My older daughter couldn't make it," Mr.Park said with guilt. "It's ok, your younger daughter is really beautiful," Mr.Kim said with a smile. Everyone sat down drinking Tea and talking about the marriage and Y/n. Y/n still didn't show up. 

While talking Mr.Kim finally said, "Your younger daughter, Roseanne is perfect for my son" 

There was a moment of silence from the Park Family, Mr. Park was confused by Mr.Kim's statement. The weird silence was gone as Y/n entered the room.

"Good Morning" 

He said and sat on the sofa chair beside his father. While Mr.Park and Mr.Kim kept talking. During the conversation, Y/n didn't utter a single word which made Clare and Mason (Mr.Park) think he was against the marriage so Clare asked him a question. 

"Are there any chances young man that you are willing to marry my daughter?" she softly asked and y/n made eye contact with her. 

He felt nervous about that question he couldn't answer, he looked at his father for help but even he wanted y/n to speak something. 

"I am willing to," he said. 

"Well, then coming weekend it is?" Mason questioned 

"Sure" Mr.Kim replied. Then he looked at the girl who was quiet from the time she entered the house. 

"My son doesn't talk much, he's a mafia I hope you'll accept him as your husband," Mr. Kim said and smiled. Both Mason and Mr.Kim finally hugged and talked about more wedding discussions while Y/n and Roseanne both sat quietly. 

Roseanne Pov

"Roseanne, WHAT KIND OF BEHAVIOUR WAS THAT?" my dad shouted as soon as we got inside our mansion. I decided not to move or answer his question. But he harshly come towards me and pulled my chin up and made me look into his eyes. I could see anger, rage, and disappointment in his eyes. 

"I asked, What kind of behavior was that? You should call yourself lucky for getting married to the future king Mafia" he spat. 

"Did you ever ask me  if I wanted to marry him, he's a freaking  MAFIA!!" I yelled at the mafia so loud that tears started falling down my eyes. "Wasnt it Alice who was supposed to get married, why me?" I cried. 

"Sweety, Mr.Kim liked you for his daughter and we don't stand against his word. And the boy seemed a good match for you" my mother jumped into the conversation. 

"How cowardly of him, that he needs his father to select a bride for him" I wiped my tears and walked inside my bedroom. 

I could feel my mother knock on my door but I wasn't gonna open it, I didn't want to. The marriage proposal was supposed to be for my sister Alice but I was the one who got selected and the son didn't even look at me once. 

I thought I'll be marrying a man I love, but now all my dreams were crumpled and thrown in the trash by a stupid decision my father made. 

I couldn't sit quiet, Alice would probably be mad at me and Dad for this. Mostly me for not speaking my will. I had to accept my fate. 

After thinking for some time I came to the conclusion that maybe my dad took this decision because he was scared. Of course who wouldn't be World's Biggest Mafia Family asking A Lawyer's Daughter's Hand for marriage? 

I opened my laptop and searched for him, what was his name...uhm y-y/n.