◼️40

Roseanne Pov

After the bath we decided to watch a movie, Y/n had taken a leave today because of me which is really sweet about him. We both cuddled on the bed while watching the movie, honestly, Y/n was serious and focused most of the time, which is kinda boring but later he slid his hand under the blanket and placed it on my thigh caressing it through the whole movie. 

His hand moved to smooth my thigh giving gentle strokes to the inner thigh which drove me crazy. Finally, the movie got over and I switched the tv off and climbed on top of him. I sat on his lap facing him and moved my hands toward the back of his neck, he started me while I did this. 

"What were you trying to do, Mr. Mafia?" I asked playfully, "Uh, nothing," he said and began to kiss my jawline, while my hands moved in his hair playing with them. His kisses started to turn wet and moved down my neck toward my collarbone, he started sucking that part making me moan. 

We played like this for a few minutes until he pressed his forehead against mine and asked "Wanna go for a drive?" I nodded, We didn't bother to change our clothes and just wore winter coats on top, While I wore my coat on my silk mini dress, he back-hugged me and helped me tie the belt when he was done he again kissed my cheek and started walking outside the bedroom. 

We both sat in his car, and he started driving, I loved the feeling of him placing his hand on my thigh while he focused on driving, I looked at his hands and realized his hand was as attractive as him, smooth yet veiny and was like a turn-on. 

He maintained the speed on the road yet stole glances that were really sweet about him. We finally reached a dark empty field, he got out of the car and I followed him. We both sat on the hood of the car and started the empty sky filled with stars. 

You barely get to see this beauty in Seoul, it was peaceful and relaxing and honestly, I can't imagine being here with anyone else by y/n alone. He grabbed my hand and looked at me and whispered "I love you" with a smile. "I love you too," I said and grabbed his face pulling him near me. 

It was indeed cold outside but there was this thing, that being with Y/n always made me feel warm, and I was glad I called this feeling 'home'. I bet he knew many beautiful places in Seoul that a common man would never find. Everything was perfectly fine until a loud shot was heard and y/n became protective. 

Y/N POV

I started taking Roseanne back inside the car, but it was too late another shot which directly aimed at the back of her shoulder which made her shout in pain. For the first time, I felt like I'd gotten hurt seeing her in pain. 

I wanted to run towards the gunshot sounds and tear apart anyone who did this, but then I saw Roseanne in pain I couldn't help but panic. 'I can't leave her, I can't lose her' were the words roaming in my mind. 

I quickly sat inside my car and drove back to the city, to the nearest hospital. I didn't care if I was breaking the traffic rules or If I was gonna crash someone, right now my only priority was Rosé. I grabbed her hand while I drove, I looked over at her fighting with the pain and it felt worse when I couldn't help her with that. 

As soon as we were in the hospital, the hospital staff laid her on a stretcher and started taking her to the operating room. "I'll find who did this to you, s'il te plaît reste avec moi, mon amour (please stay with me, my love)" I whispered and kissed her forehead one last time until they finally took her inside.