◼️20

Author Pov

Every day Roseanne and Jungkook are being closer and closer. Sometimes Y/n caught them together late at night talking on the rooftop like he and Roseanne used to do. Mostly Y/n didn't care but slowly he felt weirder and weirder every day about Jungkook and Roseanne. He was thinking he should divorce her so she can be happy with anyone she wants but again he was afraid he would lose another person whom he is so close with. 

Tonight was a massive ball arranged by Y/n's Rival Isaac Yang the son of Yang Suk-min one of the older greatest mafias whom y/n's father defeated. 

Y/n was already dressed in his dark blue luxurious suit and downstairs for Roseanne. Jungkook Texted him he won't be coming to the ball, he wasn't well. So it was just gonna be Chris and Taehyung. 

Y/n was busy staring at his phone until he heard heels clicking on the wooden stairs which grabbed his attention. As soon as he shot his eyes up he was met with the most beautiful and gorgeous woman on this entire planet, walking downstairs in a beautiful dark blue dress that was off-shouldered and exposed her back. She had a natural tone of makeup or maybe no makeup just lipstick that suited her skin and dress perfectly. 

Y/n was so speechless and lost looking at the woman that all he could do was stare at her like all those princes and actors staring at the girl of their dreams in a beautiful dress. He still dared to approach her and offer his hand. 

Gladly Roseanne excepted with a smile, even though she was shocked at how a man can look so amazing just with a suit. But didn't say anything about how they looked but they stole a lot of glances which already told them they nailed their clothes. 

Both reached the destination and entered the hall, Taehyung was pretty fast to find Y/n and dragged Christ with him. They both complimented Roseanne on how beautiful she looked tonight.