◼️30

Rosé Pov

His kiss was slow and full of affection, the way his lips moved on mine. Then he snaked his other hand around my waist and gently picked me up, following his actions I wrapped my legs around his waist while placing my hands on his shoulder playing with his hair. 

I didn't even realize we were already upstairs when he pinned my body on the bedroom door. It was hard for him to open it while kissing me, so we had to stop. But that didn't stop me, I kept kissing his jawline while he unlocked the door. As soon as we were inside the room he threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me, and kissed my lips again, but this time with passion and dominance. 

He slid his tongue inside my mouth and experienced every inch of it. My legs felt weak as I got butterflies when he did this to me. He then moved his hand on my waist and flipped the sides over, now I was the one on top. The kiss didn't break and no one wanted to break it too. I was addicted to this, maybe a bit too much. 

The kiss continued and no one bothered the need for oxygen, his hands roaming on my back slowly made their way to my ass and he gave my ass a squeeze which made me break the kiss and moan, throwing my head behind. I looked back at him and say him staring at me with eyes full of affection, I know he liked the way I moaned, I know that even he wanted to continue this and go further with his but he didn't do anything. 

I got off him, maybe a bit upset, and lay beside him. "How was your day today, did you enjoy yourself with Jisoo and Jennie" again the mention of Jennie made me uncomfortable. "Yea..." I silently replied. Maybe I was just overthinking, Y/n turned towards me and smoothly slid his hand under my top direct on my stomach's bare skin, and caressed it gently sending chill shivers down my spine. 

"I'll take a bath," he said and kissed my cheek moving out of my bed. I still couldn't get over the kiss and the way he made me moan by just squeezing my ass, I wondered if he had already made me moan by actually doing nothing how would it be when we would actually have sex. All these thoughts running through my head made my body warm, I hated it, the way I left horny when he wasn't even near and I bet he knew he turned me on and left me like that purposely. 

"Ughh Kim Y/n, what are you doing to me," I said as I pull my sheets up trying to sleep. 

Jennie Pov

I reached home and hopped in my bed, It was really fun I haven't enjoyed myself like this in a while now. Also, it felt great seeing y/n again after years. I decided to shower, and stripped my clothes off. 

While I was enjoying my cold shower, Roseanne's words popped inside my head, 'Did you ever have a crush on him', maybe she was too good at reading me or maybe I was making it too obvious. 

I wanted to tell her the truth, but from the time I'd spent with her, she looked like a pure girl, an innocent one and she truly loved y/n as he did. Maybe if I tell her about it, she won't like it. 

Still, she had right to know, mine and y/n's relationship she's his wife after all.