◼️31

Rosé Pov

Jennie had some work today so she couldn't come today so I and Jisoo unnie decided to hang out together. It was almost evening when she left and I had to spend this time alone until y/n comes home, but guess I was wrong. Jennie texted me that she wanted to hang out at the new coffee shop. I agreed and texted y/n that ill be hangout with Jennie at one of the coffee shops and he seemed okay with that. 

I reached the coffee shop and saw Jennie already sitting and enjoying her coffee. She greeted me with a hug and asked me to sit, "You'll have coffee right?" she asked, "Uhm- Jennie it's I'm not that much of a coffee person" I smiled. 

"So is there anything important?" I asked, she fixed her position and looked at me, "Remember you asked me about y/n and my relationship, whether I had a crush on him" As she started I put all my focus. 

"I liked y/n back in the uni days, you know who wouldn't but he never seemed interested. So we never had a romantic relationship but indeed we shared a kiss" She said and my eyes widen, so, after all, I wasn't y/n's first kiss, come on Rosie what were u thinking, a heavy sigh left my mouth which made Jennie curious.

"Roseanne, are you okay? need something to drink?" she asked wearing a worried expression, I assured her "I'm fine Jennie, I should just go home anyway it's time for y/n to return" She still looked a bit worried before leaving she said "But gotta say you are really lucky to marry a guy like him" and she smiled. I could clearly see the sadness in her eyes when she said that, does she still like him, or do they still like each other? 

She gave me a hug before I left the coffee shop, I directly went home, and sat on the sofa waiting for y/n. I don't know why it upset me so much, about y/n and Jennie, even when Jennie cleared y/n was never interested. 

I was so lost in thoughts I didn't even realize that y/n was already home, he noticed I was deeply lost in my thoughts which made him worry if something was wrong. I convinced him that I was okay, but he didn't buy it.

Then I pushed him back and got on top of him and started kissing him all over his face, which made me laugh "Enough love" he said trying to stop me, when I finally stopped I laid my head on his chest and rested, he placed his hands on my back and asked, "What is bothering you love?" 

I hesitated a bit and then finally spoke up, "Jennie told me about your kiss" he hmmed quietly "Is that it?" he asked and I nodded and looked up into his eyes. He moved his hand upwards towards the direction of my hair and played with them gently, "Jennie was drunk that day, completely wasted she lost her balance and fell on me, then she kissed me" he said, "Still she was your first kiss..." I said sadly in low voice "Roseanne...I never said I kissed her back, I've only kissed one girl back and it is you" He said these words which assured me. 

I sat properly again "You had nothing romantic with Jennie? like I mean she's so pretty, hot, sexy-" I got cut off when his lips landed on mine, this time I was pushed down during the kiss and he was over me kissing my lips, he again slipped his hand under my t-shirt caressing my bare skin and I know he loved doing that because he knew that gave me butterflies. 

"I've never had any romantic shit with any girl, But now I wanna have all kinds of romantic shit with one girl, and that too forever" he stopped kissing and said looking straight into my eyes. "Y/n...I'm sorry" I quietly said "And why is it?" he asked "For getting jealous of her and thinking stupid stuff" I played with my fingers. 

"You got jealous?" he smirked happily "When?" he asked "When you call her Jen..." "Ahhh...I get it, I just kinda got a habit because everyone called her that during the uni days, but if you want I'll stop it" he smiled, which made me smile too.