◼️26

Roseanne Pov

I entered y/n's office and saw him standing in the dark room, only the moonlight was the source of light. His shirt was thrown on the floor along with his coat and tie, he stood in the moonlight half naked. 

After he noticed my presence he spoke "Do you like Jungkook?"

I was taken aback by that question, his voice when he asked why it felt like I'd hurt him. I went near him and stood in front of him. He wasn't even looking at me, he just stared at the floor silently and that broke my heart. 

 I placed my hand on his cheek making him look at me, "No I don't like him"

This was the first time I'd ever seen Y/n sad, deep in his heart, his eyes showed how hurt and broken he was. 

He removed my hand from his cheek and pulled me closer, "Remember you said, you will teach me to love?" I nodded. 

"Then tell me, why didn't I like seeing you with Jungkook, Why does my heart skip a beat every time it sees you, why does my heart race every morning I see you, why do I wanna see you every second? I hate it, I hate being away from you I wanna be with you in your arms. I want to see you every morning after I get up and every night before I sleep"

"Yea, now I completely agree, I was jealous of Jungkook...because he got to spend more time with you than I could. And today I was angry because I thought YOU LIKED HIM, I don't know anything about love but every second I spend at work was thinking you would replace me with someone else." He paused ad let those tears fall. 

"I'snt this love, Roseanne?" He came near me and buried his head in my collarbone and said "If this is love, then I'm madly in love with you" 

Y/n Pov

I never thought something would hurt more than my father's death but I was wrong, It was love that hurt more than death. I'd buried my head in her collarbone, I was melted in her scent and gladly she let me stay. 

Slowly I felt her hands traveling up my body reaching my hair, She gently played with it. I knew she could feel my tears but she stayed quiet and just adored me. 

"Y/n...I need time to think" she said and I nodded still staying close to her. Even she didn't stop playing with my hair. I wanted to be like this, forever...She was the person who make me the stronger man and again the weakest. 

I wanted to her to love me, madly as no human has ever loved anyone, and like there's no possible way to love. 

Now I had come to believe that you can learn and fall in love at the same time, and with that only person. 

I never believed in destiny, fate, love but now I do and I know all these things lead me towards one person, and its her...