◼️ 38 (M)

Y/n Pov

You got up from the sweet sleep you were having and felt a couple of slim hands around your body. You looked around and saw your wife, Roseanne sleeping peacefully. You kept staring at her not realizing that you both were still naked, you smiled thinking about what happened a few hours ago. 

You got off the bed and decided to shower due to the sweat, and orgasms all over your body. You turned on the cold water and stood under the shower quietly feeling the cold water cools your body. All of a sudden you felt warm hands wrapping around your abdomen and you turned to see who it was and it was no one other than your beloved wife. She was naked and joined you in the shower, She ran her hands all over your body, your chest, your abs, your stomach, and then slowly to your lower area until she found what she wanted. 

"Teach me," she said looking at you with a burning desire in her eyes, and you were liking this wild personality of hers too. You commanded her to kneel and she did, at first, she hesitated but then you told her how it was done. 

She took a deep breath before placing your cock in her mouth, before putting it inside she looked at you with seducing eyes. And started to give your cock a blowjob, you groaned and threw your head back letting the shower waterfall direct on your face due to all the pleasure you were feeling and yet you were slowly believing that Roseanne was amazing at everything you've told her so far, right from grinding till the blowjob. 

"Now use your hand for a while, when u want you can switch it again," you said and she did so and started giving you a handjob, she then again took your cock inside her mouth and started licking it, she used all the love she had and all the hunger she had. It drove you inside the way her tongue swirl around your cock, and how amazing it felt, again she switched and started using her hand when you finally let out the whole liquid from your duct shooting at her chest. 

You asked her to stand and kissed her passionately because she had done an amazing job pleasuring you. "Don't I deserve a gift?" she asked, you smirked and again you felt warm. You both stepped outside the shower and you picked her up, placing her on the handwash cabin, her body was wet and so was yours, you spread her legs and bend down, water dripping from your hair making it hard for you to stop blinking but you didn't care. 

All you cared about was bringing heaven down to your girl, You licked her clit with your tongue making Roseanne moan already, and then started playing with her opening with your tongue, then you placed your 2 figures at the start, and you slowly started pounding your fingers inside and outside her clit, when you understood it wasn't enough you inserted another finger and trusted faster as you could. 

Roseanne took the support of the mirror in the back and moan due to the overwhelming pleasure she got from your actions. Your hand slowly moved towards her stomach and then her breast grabbing one of her boobs and giving it a squeeze. She cums on your fingers and you lick the whole of her pussy. 

Still, she continues looking at you seducingly, "You still wanna do it?" you ask "Why, are you tired?" she replies and you pick your girl up talking her to the bed and doing the whole thing again.