◼️39

Y/n Pov

You got up when the sunrays hit your face in the morning, you looked around and realized that you were still naked and Roseanne was too. You saw her fast asleep and you smiled, you got off the bed and decided to go down. 

As you walked down you saw Taehyung already ready to go to work with you, he looked at you surprised that you weren't ready yet. "Y/n, you aren't ready yet?" he asked and you simply said "I'm not coming today," he said he was fine with it and was about to leave, but you called him out. "Tae!" 

He stopped and looked at you, it was kinda awkward for you but you still did it, "I need a favor" you started "What is it?" he asked. "Could you get some painkillers, for Roseanne?" you asked, at first he tried to understand why "Wait- don't tell me you two-" he was completely shocked "yea, so can you get them to please?" you said. Taehyung took some time for laughing and then agreed 

After taehyung went to buy some painkillers, you went towards the kitchen and saw Ms.Won already working there. "Good Morning, Ms.Won," you said which startled her a bit "Good Morning young master" she greeted back. You went and grabbed a cup and started making your coffee when Ms.Won stopped ya, "Young Master, Let me do it for you" she said "Nah, it's okay Please take some rest I'll do it" you smiled at her. 

You made coffee for yourself and then thought of making Tea for Roseanne, but you couldn't because you didn't know. You searched for Ms.Won all around your house and finally found her learning one of her guest rooms and asked her for help. 

She gladly agreed and followed you to the kitchen, she made tea for Roseanne while she instructed me how it should be made. Then she made breakfast for both of me and Roseanne. When you were helping in plating Ms.Won the breakfast, Taehyung came back with the painkiller and you thanked him. 

You decided to take Roseanne's breakfast to her bed, along with the painkillers and some warm water. 

You walked inside the room and saw her already up, stretching her body. The moment she saw you a soft smile appeared on her face which made you smile too. 

Roseanne Pov

He kept the tray aside and handed me two pills and a glass of warm water, "What is this?" I asked, "Painkiller, it must be hurting right?" he said and I nodded. I took the pills and then he offered me the tea he bought for me, "Do you make it?" I asked "Nope, asked Ms.Won to make it," he says. 

Later he companies me while I ate my breakfast, "I'll warm the water if you wanna bathe" he said and walked into the bathroom. He came out and sat beside me, "Don't you wanna have a bath? we can do it together" I said as I lay on his chest. 

"If you want to" he simply said but I could feel his smirk underneath his plain face. After some time of cuddling on his chest, he insisted to pick me up and take me to the bathroom. He carefully picked me up in the bridal style as I wrapped my hands around his neck. 

"You first," I said and he stripped his clothes off and went inside the tub filled with water and soap. He stared at me as I started back, I wanted to tease him, so I slowly started undressing in front of him. 

Starting from my t-shirt, pulling it above my head, and throwing it In the laundry bucket, I could see him starting my upper body, once his scan was completed he again looked back into my eyes. Without breaking eye contact  I start pulling my pants down and doing the same throwing them in the laundry bucket. 

I was now standing only in my black lace bra and pantie in front of him, He took his sweet time checking me out, and I take a slow turn allowing him to see me fully I could feel my breath getting a bit heavier too because of the atmosphere. 

I looked bad at him and he softly whispered "Next" which made me feel the warmth inside my body, I unbuckled my bra and then slowly slid down the strip teasing him a bit. I see him fixing his position in the water, and now he sits straight spreading his hands on the top while his abs are wet in water and visible now. 

I couldn't help but take a moment for myself and just stare at him, he is a piece of artwork, and he doesn't know it but from what I see he is created with the passion and love, and creativity of god.  

I let my bra fall on the ground and how he gets the full view of my boobs, being a bit embarrassed I try hiding them but he says "Don't, they look beautiful" and continued staring at them which makes me blush. Then I move my hands to my lower part and slowly start removing the last piece of clothing on my body, Once it is on the ground I'm fully naked. 

I start walking towards the tub and get inside it, the slightly cold water sends shivers down my body until my body meets his, the moment our bodies come in contact with each other, I melt in his touch. 

The warmth his body gives me is comforting my body to stay longer. We fix our positions and comfortably sit in the water. Honestly, I would never ever forget these moments I've had with him, the man my heart truly loves.