◼️35 (M)

Y/n Pov

"Lemme taste it," she said and kissed my lips, as the kiss got intensed she licked the wine inside my mouth slowly with her tongue. I helped on pouring the wine inside my mouth into hers, and then she pulled out gulping the whole giving me a seducing look. 

This was my first time seeing her like this, and honestly, It made me feel the heat rising inside my body. She then grabbed my wine glass and took the last sip with a smirk and kissed me again, this time it became nasty. When she passed the wine from her mouth into mine, I couldn't drink it because her continuously kissing me which resulted in the wine drip from my mouth onto our clothes. 

We pulled away and looked at the mess we made and again looked at each other, "I need it, Kim Y/n" she said in the most demanding voice I've ever heard from a female, as she used her thumb to wipe the stains of wine on my lip. 

Now, I picked her up and made her sit on my work desk and she wrapped her hands around my neck and her legs around my waist. We stared into each other's eyes and we knew we could see the feeling of wanting sex. 

The hunger in her dark brown orbs was clearly displaced and the need was shown. She played with my hair a bit as I enjoyed the glimpse of her beautiful face. 

"Take me to bed, daddy~" she whispered near my ear making the heat inside my body rise when she called 'daddy' in the sexiest way possible. I couldn't help but pick her up and take her toward the bedroom, making sure to lock the door. She got on the bed and kept eye contact with me noticing my every moment. 

I thought of playing with her when she was hella horny, "So what is it Roseanne?" I asked acting completely clueless, "You know my needs, darling," she said "I actually do not, would you mind saying them" I smirk "Y/n please you know what I mean," She says being a bit desperate. 

I move towards the bed and take a seat beside her, "Could you beg for it?" I asked with a firm smirk on my face. 

Roseanne Pov

"Y/n can you please stop teasing me," I say and his smirk grows, now I get why people call him the devil. "How do you beg?" he says in a seducing way which turns me on more, "Daddy~ please fuck me," I say losing all my patience. 

He smiles in victory and kisses me gently, as his hands move through my body, and then reach my ass giving them a gentle squeeze. He breaks the kiss and focuses on what he was doing, carefully tracing his figures on my bare leg, he then gets over me and moves downwards kissing my inner thighs, a slight moan leaves my mouth, and he stops looking at me "Is this what you want, darling?" he says in his deep voice and I nod looking down. 

He moves his fingers over my bare parts as if he had been playing piano on my body and honestly his every touch sends me electric sensations making my lower part wetter. As his hand reaches my stomach, I grab it and bring it near my face, he looks at me and smirks again as I put his thumb inside my mouth licking it a bit. 

"Is it how bad you want me?" he asks while till continue licking his thumb, He then hops beside me and kisses me again but this time in a hot manner which is making me want him even more. 

-------

To be continued~

A/N: Phase one successfully completed: Dirty Talking '