◼️[7]

Y/n Pov

"Morning both of you," My father said and joined us at the dining table. "How was your first night," he asked out of the blue, which made Roseanne choke. 

Our confused faces gave him the idea that we might not know what he was trying to tell so he spoke up again. "Did anything happen last night?" he asked. His questions would get weirder if none of us answered so I spoke up "We were too tired so we slept" now he looked at Roseanne for confirmation. 

I was worried that she would tell him that I left her alone and went to the other room to sleep but she didn't, "Yes, we were tired so we went to sleep" she said. 

"I knew that, well go pack your bags," he said "Why?" Roseanne asked "You'll leave for Hawai for your honeymoon tonight" and this time I was the one who Choked, Roseanne passed me water. "Dad, what the hell?!?" I said. 

"Son, come on you both are married you'll need privacy I know," he said "Dad, I've got work and missions to complete," I said, "I'll ask Taehyung and Jungkook to look after those," he said eating his breakfast "But Father-" "Not a word Y/n" he firmly said and I left a heavy sigh. 

I left the table and went inside the guest room I'd been using since last night and locked myself inside. 

Roseanne Pov 

"Darling, go pack your bags" Mr.Kim smiled and said. I quietly got up and started walking upstairs inside Y/n's room. His father really made him mad, maybe he doesn't like traveling too. As I entered the room, behind me Ms.Won handed me a suitcase with My name written on it, "Your mother sent it for you" she said, and then handed me another empty suitcase and said "For your trip" and left me alone. 

I stood wondering, even if I pack my stuff and Y/n doesn't show up then? will I have to go alone, that too on a honeymoon? With all these kinds of thoughts, I started packing my bag, I was still a little excited because Hawaii is a really great place also to spend time with my Husband Y/n who hasn't even looked at me yet. The rest day I spent in his room reading some of his books until the evening I had a shower and got ready. The servants already took my luggage out of my room to load it inside the car. I stepped outside my room and saw my father-in-law standing at the stairs, "I thought even you wouldn't show up like y/n" he said with a smile as I stepped out and handed me 2 passports with tickets, I assume one was mine and other was y/n's. 

While I took a look at the passports, the guestroom door opened revealing y/n all ready in a black shirt and dark grey formal pants, "Wow, didn't actually hope you would actually show up" his father mocked him. Without saying a word he started walking down the stairs and I followed him. I hugged my father-in-law and Ms.Won and sat inside the car beside him. 

As usual, the car ride was quiet, he was looking outside while I sat excitedly about the trip. "Aren't you excited?" I asked him deciding to break the silence, "Are you?" he questioned back and I nodded. He didn't answer and just sat quietly. 

"I didn't know we're supposed to go by a private plane, is it yours?" I asked looking at a freaking private jet "It's even yours" he said and got outside the car, and I followed the same. Now my excitement was going crazy seeing a real private jet which my husband confirmed was mine too.