◼️[8]

Author Pov

It was evening when they reached Hawaii, they sent their bags to the bungalow they were staying in and decided to visit the beach first because Roseanne wanted to. Roseanne seemed really happy to be there, she played with the waves for some time and even tried to convince y/n to join her. 

But that man just sat in the sand looking at the waves, after Roseanne got tired she joined him too. They both sat quietly looking at the waves, and that's when y/n spoke up. 

"I'm sorry" he quietly said, "why?" she asked. 

"I'm not even near to the ideal husband you wished for, also about the wedding" he quietly said "why are you telling me this?" she asked. 

"Because I want you to know, I married you because it was my father's wish to see me getting married to a pretty woman before he dies" 

"He's gonna die?" she was shocked 

"Yea barely has one month now" 

"I'm so sorry I didn't know," she said 

"You don't have to be, I'm the one who should apologize for the whole thing, you're trapped in a world full of sins because of me because I'm the king of that world." he took a pause " I can't even because a perfect husband to you" he quietly said. 

"and why do you think that?" she asked looking at him, glorified of how good a man can look when the setting sun rays fell on his face. She was truly enjoying every sight of seeing y/n like that, she'd never thought a mafia would have this side. 

" I don't know what is love" he softly said, "I lost my mother when I was born, my father raised me and taught me everything except to love people, not because he was a mafia, maybe because he lost his love because of me When I can't love you, how can I even be called as your husband" he looked at Roseanne direct in her eyes and caught her staring him. 

"It makes sense, our wedding wasn't perfect, no kiss, no dance just vows," she said looking at him with a slight smile. 

"But it's fine, I'll teach you what is love" she intertwined her fingers as she got near him and led her head on his shoulder looking at the waves. The sun had gone already and the moon was above shining bright. 

"And what after I fall in love?" he asked "You can marry that person and keep them happy" she smiled. How selfless of her, she didn't even care if he falls in love with someone else, but she willed to help him know what is love, and how it feels to be loved. 

They both talked so much for the first time, and Roseanne saw a new side of y/n, that no one knew. They both decided to walk to their bungalow together, and this time y/n insisted because he wanted to talk to Roseanne, and Roseanne loved it too. 

 "So, firstly you like that person," she said while eating a hotdog, "How does that happen?" he asked "When...you start liking when there around when they smile when they do cute things you just feel like staring at them and smile for no reason, that is when you start liking that person," she said and continued eating with a little mustard sauce on her cheek. 

Y/n removed his handkerchief and gave her with a little giggle, even Roseanne was surprised seeing him giggle for the first time, "Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked her "I've never seen you giggle" she said. "Oh, it's funny I've never seen someone eat food like you, it's admiring," he said, she gladly excepted his handkerchief and wiped her face. 

"I understood what your problem is," she said as they stepped inside the house. "What," he asked closing the doors behind him. "You've never spent time with anyone like, you haven't had a best friend," she said "no, I have with Bangchan, Taehyung, and Jungkook," he said. 

She laughed at his silliness, "Nope Mr.Mafia, you spending time with those 3 is like talking about Business and Killing people, but have you ever spent time with someone and talked about yourself?" she asked. This time y/n was quiet and with that silence, Roseanne got her answer.

"Okay, so starting from now, you can come and tell me anything" she said