◼️ 49 (M)

Silent sex 1
Roseanne Pov

He reaches into the backseat and wraps his fingers around my wrist, pulling me toward him. "Come here."  We are completely in a quiet surroundings, Which means no one can see us. 

I adjust myself on top of him and straddle his lap as he scoots the seat as far back as it goes. He doesn't kiss me, though. His hands slide down my arms and come to rest on my hips."I've never had sex in a car before," he says with a little bit of hope in his confession.

"Me too" I offer. He runs his hands under my shirt, unbuttoning them and exposing my body. He cups both breasts, then leans forward and kisses me. His kiss doesn't last long, because he breaks it to speak again. 

"Did I ever tell you, you look damn hot in formal outfits before?" I smile. "And did I ever tell you you look this handsome every day?"His hands slide around to my back, and he dips them inside my waistband. 

He pulls my hips toward him at the same time as he lifts himself ever so slightly, immediately causing my grip to tighten around his shoulders and a gasp to pass my lips. His mouth moves to my ear as his hands re-create the sensual rhythm between us by pulling my hips forward again. 

"Roseanne, as hot as you look in formal, I would rather make love with you in nothing at all" 

I'm embarrassed at how easily his words alone can make me feel hot. I'm also embarrassed at how quickly his voice can undo me, to the point where I probably want my clothes to come off more than he does. 

 My hands connect with the button on his jeans faster than our mouths connect. He slides his hands up the back of my shirt and begins to unclasp my bra, but I shake my head.

"Just leave it on," I say breathlessly. The fewer clothes we take off, the faster we'll be able to get dressed if we get caught. He continues to unfasten it, despite my protest. "I don want to be inside you unless I can feel you against me, and no one is here except us" Wow. Okay, then. When my bra is undone, he lifts my shirt over my head, and his fingers slide under the straps of my bra. He pulls them down my arms until the bra falls away. He tosses it and then he unbuttons his shirt and tosses it around. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me against him until our bare chests meet.

We both immediately inhale sharp breaths. The warmth of his body creates a sensation that I don't want to pull away from. He begins kissing his way down my neck, his breath coming in rough waves against my skin. 

"You have no idea what you do to me," he whispers against my throat. I smile because that same exact thought just went through my own head. "Oh, I think I have an idea," I reply.

His left-hand palms one of my breasts, and he groans as his right-hand dips into my pants. "Off," he says simply, tugging at the elastic band. He doesn't have to ask twice. I scoot back to my empty seat and begin removing the rest of my clothes while I watch him unzip his pants. His eyes are all over me as he watches me naked. When the only article of clothing remaining between us is his unbuttoned pair of pants, I scoot toward him. I feel ridiculously self-conscious that I'm in my car in the completely naked. I've never done anything like this before. I've never really wanted to do anything like this before. I love how desperate we are for each other right now. I place my hands on his shoulders and begin to straddle him ."Keep it quiet," he says teasingly. 

He dismisses that with a quick laugh and begins kissingme again. His hands grip my hips, and he pulls me tohim, readying himself against me. This position wouldnormally cause me to moan, but I'm suddenly feelingstubborn with my noises now that he's mentioned it."There's no way I was the louder one," he says with hislips still touching mine. "If anything, we tied."I shake my head. "I don't believe in ending things witha tie. That's a copout for people who are too scared theymight lose."His hands meet my hips, and he's positioned againstme in such a way all I would have to do to take himinside me would be to allow it to happen. However, I'mrefusing to lower myself onto him simply because I likecompetition and I feel one about to begin

He dismisses that with a quick laugh and begins kissing me again. His hands grip my hips, and he pulls me to him, readying himself against me. This position would normally cause me to moan, with his lips still touching mine. His hands meet my hips, and he's positioned against me in such a way all I would have to do to take him inside me would be to allow it to happen.