◼️ 51 (M)

Silent Sex 3
Y/n Pov

I stopped kissing her and put my focus on her response. She brings her hands to the back of my head and presses her cheek to mine. "Yes," somehow she utters. "Yes, Love, Yes"She feels herself begin to tense at the same time as I suck in a sharp breath. She thought we were holding each other tightly before, but that doesn't begin to compare to this moment. It feels as if all our senses have magically melded together and we're feeling the exact same sensations, making the exact same noises, experiencing the exact same intensity, and sharing the exact same response. 

Our rhythm gradually begins to slow, right along with the tremors in our bodies. The tight grips we have around each other begin to loosen. I bury my head in her hair and exhale heavily. "Loser," I whisper. He laughs and moves to bite playfully on my neck. "You cheated," I say. 

"You brought in illegal reinforcement when you started using your hands." I laugh with a shake of my head. "Hands are fair game. But if you think I cheated, maybe we should have a rematch." she raised my eyebrows. "Best two out of three?"I lift her by her waist and begin to push her toward the passenger door as I struggle to get behind the steering wheel. I hand her my clothes, pull my shirt back over my head, and button my jeans. Once I am situated, she adjusts herself in the passenger seat and finishes dressing while I crank the car. I throw it in reverse and begin backing out. "Buckle up," I say with a wink.

Roseanne Pov

We barely made it to the room door, much less to our bed. He almost took me right there in the hallway. The sad part is, I wouldn't have minded. He won again. I'm beginning to realize that competing for who can stay the quietest isn't really a good idea when my competitor is naturally the quietest person I've ever met. I'll get him in round three. Y/n is staring at me. He's on his stomach, with his hands folded across his pillow and his head resting on his arms. We stray up staring each other until we fall asleep