◼️48

Y/n POV

"How are we going to get his prints?" Taehyung asks, "It's simple" Roseanne speaks up while I smirk, "Tomorrow EXO is having a fan meet at Sonyeon Mall at 9.00 am we just have to find someone who can enter and get Chanyeol to sing while signing we can get his fingerprints" she continued. 

"Who would go for the fan meet," Taehyung asks, "Jisoo unnie," Jennie says, and Taehyung wears his impressed expression with an evil smile. "She would be reaching here to talk about the plan anytime," I say and they all nod. 

Meanwhile, I get a call from Bangchan, It is a video call, I pick it up and I can see the fire in his background, "Y/nnie, the places are burnt to ashes" he smiles "I can feel the warmth Chan" I say and ask him to come back to the base. 

"Guess we'll have to check the news tomorrow," I say and get back to work, while jisoo reaches. After she goes we discussed the entire plan and she agrees to do it, we hand her the book where she needs to get the signs, "Remember, Obly chanyeol should sign inside the book, let the rest members sign outside" Taehyung warns her once again and she nods. 

It had already been late for Jennie to leave, and Taehyung and Jisoo left too, "Do you wanna go home?" I ask Roseanne, "Just a few minutes and I'll be done," she says and I nod. 

After a few minutes, Roseanne approaches me and tells me she's done, and we go home, "Y/n can we go somewhere else before going home?" she asks "Where do you wanna go, darling?" I ask "Someone quiet, where there's only gonna be you and me," She says "Roseanne you know what happen last time when we went on a drive together," I say out of concern. 

"Y/n I know, but it can't happen every time, and now I know you'll always find a way to save me," She says and I take a turn to another place which is secret from the entire city of Seoul. 

We decided to sit in the car, but guess Roseanne didn't want to, so she crawled over towards me and adjusted herself on my lap and placed her hands on my neck, stared at my face for some time, and then kissed my lips softly with full passion. 

"Roseanne you are making me hard," I said as she was grinding while kissing, "Don't you like it, honey?" she asked with a seducing smirk on her face. She moved her hips hard on my dick in a circular motion which made me groan many times during the kiss. 

"Roseanne I'll have to fuck you in the car," I said, "Then do it," she said without thinking and got in the back of the car.