◼️36 (M)

Y/n Pov

While I continue kissing her I move my hands toward her lower body and slid them under her shorts, you slowly start moving your hand around over her panties and realize how wet she is, "Are you this wet?" I as and she nods saying "only for you, love" in her slow whispering voice. 

You decided and started touching her everywhere except the part which is dripping wet because you love teasing her and it makes you feel hot too. She understands that you are teasing her and speaks up "Daddy~ touch me more" in a sexy heavenly voice and kisses your jawline while you slip your hand under her panties drawing circles on her bare skin. 

You know she is enjoying the feeling you are giving her, and she truly loves it. Rather than putting your figures inside her, you pull your hand out and an upset expression is found on rosé's face. As you laugh because you enjoyed teasing her, she pulls your collar pulling you over her as she moves her hand all around your body. 

"Isn't this your first time?" I ask raising my eyebrow and she shyly nodded, you smirk and move her legs apart placing your lower area between her legs as she unbuttons a few of your buttons, still her tasks are left incomplete as you command her, "Move your hips, Thurts" you said in your deep voice. When she starts doing what you told her, you decided to do the same, rubbing your member into her pussy. 

You can feel your pants getting wet due to her wet part, and see her throwing her head backward and digging her nails into your shirt, you start doing it a bit harder and could heard slight moans escaping her lips. You do actually agree that she learned the task pretty fast and that she was amazing at grinding. Right now the only thing that was blocking was the layers of clothes you both still had on. 

You both continue grinding, you move your hand to her face cupping her and kissing her lips passionately as you continued multitasking, i.e grinding and kissing your hands move slowly toward her chest, underneath her crop top on her bare, under her bra cupping one of her breasts gently. 

You can feel her leaving hot breaths as you play with it, they perfectly fit in your hands as you move your hands towards her nipple gently pinching and twisting it which made her moan. You really like her voice when she moans, it's like the angel of heaven moaning. 

Your penis was pretty hard this time because Roseanne was amazing at grinding and she knew it because even she could feel the bump by now. You both pulled away due to the shortness of oxygen, you moved and lay beside her, by now your bump was visible from your pants, you start to unbuckle your belt, while Roseanne just saw you removing your pants and throwing them away. You felt relief, still, your boner was standing threw your boxer. 

Roseanne looked at it and back to you biting her lips a bit, "Is that because of me?" She asked in a sexy manner and you smirked, you got up and asked Roseanne to do the same, you pulled her crop top and threw it away, and then pulled her shorts leaving her in her undergarments, while she unbuttoned your shirt. 

The moment your bother was in your undergarments, you couldn't stop exchanging that hungry look with each other, you had to agree Roseanne had a heavenly body and that god had taken lots of time to mold every curve of her, she was just too perfect. The moment she realized you were checking her out she moved her hands toward her back unbuckling her bra, and she looked at you in a teasing manner and slowly lowered the straps of her bra until she finally removed it and tossed it off. She continued by moving her hands over her own bare body feeling herself until she finally reached her panties and pulled them down for you. 

You took your own time staring at her fully naked body with your eyes, not willing to miss any curve of it as she threw her arms over your shoulder and made you fall on your back with her over you. You quickly flipped the sides and got on top of her, while she smirked gently. 

You removed your boxers and let your penis stand as she looked at it, "Sacred?" you asked and she looked at you "it's big" she said and you smiled.