◼️45

Y/n POV

"We thought Chanyeol must be a little innocent, but he's not," Jennie says as she places some papers and photos on my table. I and Roseanne look through the photos, "What does he have to do with a nursery and a liquor shop?" Roseanne asks "The liquor shop transport all illegal drinks in Seoul from other country and the nursery, it's not just a nursery, that is the place he uses to hide all the drugs he imports" Taehyung answers, "Y/n aren't these two shops the rook of our chess?" Taehyung asks and I smile. 

"Our next target is gonna be his shop and nursery," I smirk. I and Taehyung sit deciding the plan while Jennie and Roseanne leave to go home. 

"Bangchan called me they already killed 4 of the men now only 4 are left," Taehyung says as he fills himself with a glass of beer, "They still have 2 days Tae, chill," I say sipping my vine from my glass. 

"Y/n you know if we damage his both shop and nursery Chanyeol won't sit quiet," Taehyung says, "That's what I want," I say "What?" Taehyung says out of confusion. 

"When chanyeol knows about his things being damaged he will get a rough idea and will be alert, that's what I want, I want him to know who is behind this" I smirk and empty the glass of wine. 

 "But if he knows that we are doing this, he would start preparing himself," Taehyung says, "Don't worry I've got it all planned Tae, Good night" I grab my blazer from my chair and start walking out. 

I sit in my car and start driving home, After around 20-15 minutes I read the mansion and hand my car keys to the guard for parking. I walk inside and see Roseanne waiting for me, as soon as she sees me she runs for a hug. 

"How was the meeting with Tae oppa?" she asks, "It was honestly good," I said and breathed heavily, I start climbing the stairs, "Roseanne, I'm waiting for you in the shower" I stop and say and a smirk appears on her face as she slowly starts following me. 

Roseanne Pov

I guess we are continuing what we left this morning, I think, and walk inside our bedroom, I hear the shower running which means he's already inside the shower. 

I undress and go inside the shower joining him, we both stand under the lukewarm water falling from the shower head, while he back hugs me, "You don't wanna do it?" I ask "Why?" he says "You know, it was kinda incomplete in the office," I say, "It's okay, let's just stay like this," he says and continues to back hug me. 

We both enjoy the silence between us, no one wants to speak because we are already melted in each other's touch. There was silence until Y/n started humming Can't help falling in love by Elvis, I've never imagined y/n humming or singing, and honestly, I couldn't help myself but just fall in love overall again. 

He grabbed my hand and turned me around making me face him, he placed his hand on my waist and grabbed my other hand, and hugged me slightly, when I understood what he was trying to do, I placed my hand on his shoulder and started moving along the sound of him humming the most romantic song. 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.