◼️ 19

Jungkook Pov

"Hyung, let her enjoy the coffee I'll make one for you. Let's Go!!" I said and grabbed his arm making him follow me. 

"Yahh, Jungkook it's okay I'm fine without it" 

"Nope, hyung someone I can make the best coffee too" I made him sit on the dining table chair and started the process of making coffee. It took a while and to my surprise, Y/n Hyung didn't walk away, as usual, he was still sitting on the chair busy on his phone. 

After I was done making the coffee, I went and handed it to hyung, "Your Majesty, you special coffee" I said. At first y/n hyung just looked at me and the coffee, he was still unsure if he should drink it. 

But then he kept his phone aside and picked up the coffee mug, He took a sip and in a matter of seconds, the coffee was thrown at my face. 

"I'm Sorry," Y/n Hyung said while coughing heavily, he grabbed the jug of water and chugged it. He got a bit angry now, he stood up and said "Next time remember to add the white powered with the labeled sugar, not salt" he left. 

Damn, I messed again. I knew hyung wouldn't throw coffee on me on purpose, I sat on the chair with a bit sad expression not because I had a small bath in coffee but it was because I made hyung angry. 

"Y/n Jungkook why are you sad?" Tae approached me and picked up the mug. Before he could drink I stopped him, "Dont, It has salt" He placed the mug back down and mocked "Whom are you trying to kill, huh?"

"I was just trying to impress hyung," I said "Ahh, I see well lemme tell you, It's honestly hard to do that" 

"Btw I've got passes to ACE BLACK CLUB Show tonight wanna join me?" Tae asked. And I nodded happily.