◼️ 27

Roseanne Pov

It had already been a few days since y/n confessed that he loved me, It was great of him to open up about his feeling and he gave me all time I needed to think about my feelings for him. 

I already knew mine, but I was perplexed, with all confidence I stepped up on the rooftop wherey/n was standing starting the moon. As he saw me he turned back and slightly lay on the railing. He started me with a pleasant smile on his face. 

I walked closer to him and stood right in front of him, "Hey..." he softly said cupping my face with one hand. "Remember I asked you to give me some time to think?" "hmm..." he hummed agreeing. 

Without thinking, I took a step forward. 

Y/n Pov

I had no idea what Roseanne had on her mind, as she bought her face closer and closer to mine. I knew what would happen so I gently pulled her chin towards me and kissed her lips. 

This feeling was the best, Her lips were soft and really tasted good, it was like a new drug to me. She paused for a second and said "I love you, I really do I was just confused If I liked you or Loved you, that's the reason why I needed time" 

I smiled and again pulled her face closer to me this time with my other hand pulling her waist towards my body and kissing her, as passionately as I loved her. She melted me with her soft taste, Her lips were perfect with mine. 

I didn't want her lips to leave mine; I know hers didn't. But we had to stop looking at the time. We both went inside the house and were about to part ways when she stopped me by catching my wrist and said. "Stay with me" 

Once again my cold lips were met by her warm ones as soon as the room door was closed, I could feel her smile as my hand moved on the back of her waist and the other behind her head pinning her to the wall. 

It was really hard to stop kissing her, and harder to resist her kisses. After a while of making out inside the room, we finally got on the bed, at first everything was silent, it actually wasn't the first time we were sleeping together but still felt like the first one. 

I looked at my side and saw Roseanne's perfect side profile as she stared at the ceiling, she knew I was staring at her which made her smile, finally, she looked back at me and turned to face me. Even I did the same, she then placed her hand on my cheek caressing it with love. 

"Roseanne..." I said and she hummed "I love you...only you" she blushed slightly at my comment "I love you too y/n," she said as the slight pinkish tint of blush on her face became a bit darker. 

"I really love taking care of you, and now I get to do it for life" I smiled slightly before continuing "I wanna be the man, who gets to tell you I love you every night before going to sleep and every morning I wake up" 

"You are the man y/n, and I'm glad it's only you" she softly said. I moved my face closer to hers for another kiss until she pressed a figure of hers on my lips stopping me. "Good Night" she whispered pulling her blanket and turning to the other side. 

I moved closer to her embracing her while kissing her back, "Good Night, Mon Amour"