◼️ 41

Y/n Pov

I sat on the chairs kept outside the operation theater and tried to focus which I had lost. 

I can't think straight right now, I need her more than anything else, I'm scared, I can't lose, not her, not my love. I leave a heavy sigh 

Taehyung walks towards me and says "Hyung how did this happen?", "I don't know. but I do know that they hurt Roseanne, and they need to pay for it" I said with anger. I got up and walked towards the nearby window feeling the cold breeze flow on my face. "Taehyung, find out who did it, I want it" I order and he nods and takes off his phone calling people for the work. 

Taehyung calls Jackson and handed him the work of finding who did it, while he stayed with me. It's almost been 3 hours from the time They had to take Roseanne inside the Operation theater and still I've got no updates on how is she. 

I couldn't help it, so I take out Roseanne's cell phone from my pocket and call her sister, 'Alice Park'. 

"Hello, Rosie?" she says "Hey, uhm Alice it's me y/n," I say there is cold silence between us right now, "why do you have her phone?" she asks with a slight coldness in her voice. "actually, we're at the hospital, r-roseanne got shot," I said and gulp down the lump at my throat. "WHAT?!? which hospital?" she asks panicking "Kangbuk Samsung Hospital-" she ends the call after listening to which hospital roseanne is in. 

I look back at Roseanne's wallpaper, I see a picture of me that I don't think I ever clicked, maybe she did it secretly, it makes me smile yet that smile can't cope with the pain I'm in. After a while, her sister arrives and directly walked towards me grabbing my collars, she can't do anything but just grab them because I'm too tall for her. 

Taehyung sees this and approaches us placing his hand on his gun being defensive, I tell him that it is fine and he cools down yet stands nearby. "You asshole how can you let her get shot?!?!" she said with anger, I try to calm her down but it doesn't work at first, then I finally embrace her when she calms a bit. 

"Alice, I'm sorry I know I failed," I say and make her sit on one of the chairs, "How did this happen?" she asks worriedly "I don't know, we both were having a good time until someone started shooting, When I tried to get her inside the car she got shot, I bought her here," I said "Did you find who did this?" she asks. 

"That is why I've called you here, I'll have to leave to find who did this in the morning and I wanted someone to stay with Roseanne, and the only person I trust is you," I said and she nodded. 

We sat there almost for an hour now, after 5 hours the doctors finally stepped outside and we all approached them. "Doctor, how's she?" I asked "She's alright no worries, she is unconscious right now, you can meet her once she's shifted to her ward," he says and we nod. 

After about 15-20 minutes we all enter the ward in which roseanne is kept, Taehyung stands beside me thinking I would need support, but looking at her unconscious on the hospital bed gave me one thought, the only thought which was, 'I need to find who did this'. 

"Taehyung did you find who did this?" I ask staring at roseanne, "Hyung lemme ask Jack," he says and steps out of the ward calling Jackson. Alice sits by Roseanne on the chair and looks over me, I know she can see all the guilt, anger, and pain in my eyes right now. 

"Y/n we've got some information," Taehyung says and I nod, before leaving her ward I whispered 'je t'aime mon amour' (I love you, my love) and follow taehyung outside the hospital