◼️34

A few Weeks Later
Roseanne Pov

Everything is going awesome, I've been practicing aims, and self-defense and my coach says I've been doing pretty well. I'm getting used to this kind of lifestyle, where I have to learn new things, have an awesome and handsome husband, and cool people who are like older brothers to me. Still, sometimes I miss home, and by home I mean Alice Unnie. 

It's been a long, I haven't heard anything from her, sometimes I really think she hates me. Y/n has been really busy these days due to his new deal with another company and he told me once about it, it's really hectic to deal with. 

I was at home today because y/n had a meeting at home and guess the clients were about to come soon. He asked me to stay in my room so I thought of watching some movies and keeping myself busy. 

The movie was honestly great but I couldn't stop thinking about y/n due to the main lead of the movie, and then the bedroom scene popped up which kinda turned me on. I remember once y/n talking about 'making love' and that thought did nothing but made me feel warmer. 

More impure thoughts were filling my mind as I thought about y/n, wondering how amazing it would feel when his hands would run through my bare body and he kiss my body parts and also the feeling of heaven he would grant me. All I could think about was how good he must be in bed when only his squeezing my ass made me moan.  

Without stopping myself anymore, I get up and walk outside my room. 

Y/n Pov

"Are you sure this is how you deal with it, Mr.Kim?" Our client Mark Mathew asked "Sir, believe us but Boss knows how to handle the matter well" Taehyung spoke on my behalf. "Okay then, here" he places a few photos on my desk and asks me to look threw them. 

"He owns a huge business in South Korea," Mark says, "We need him dead so we can take back what he has taken from us" he shows me the photo of a well-known actor Hyun-Bin. "Your work will be done," I say and pick up the glass of wine and slip it, After we sign the deal Taehyung and the Client Mark Matthew leaves and I'm left alone inside my office until the door opens.

I look towards the door and see Roseanne walking towards me, she comes and takes her seat on my lap placing her hands on my shoulder. 

"What's with the look Ms.Roseanne," I ask and she just stares at me, I look into her eyes and see what she actually wants to say. A smirk appears on my face as she asks, "Is it grape wine?" and I nod taking another sip from my wine glass, "Lemme taste it" she said and...

--------------------

A/N: (Warning): This is a Mafia book so Mature (18+ & 21+) content would be frequent. Please note this is just for fun, without any thoughts of hurting the image of an Idol. 

Hope you all like it 😏