◼️23

Roseanne Pov

All of a sudden, I felt a hand coming in contact with my bare skin under my crop top, With the touch of the hand I realized it was none other than Y/n, I grabbed his hand and threw it. "I'm sorry, I'll be more careful with my words from now on" he whispered and again placed his hand on my stomach drawing circles on my skin. 

It was honestly calming, whatever he was doing to me was cooling me down, his gentle touch on my skin and his hot breaths on my shoulder. His body wasn't even close to me, but I could see and feel the warmth of it. It really felt good. 

There was only silence, I didn't realize when I fell asleep or when Y/n stopped drawing circles to my stomach but being with him, even he seemed to fall asleep with me. 

The next morning I woke up feeling the same pair of hands around my stomach, I turned around and saw Y/n still asleep. I turned around wanting to see y/n's face, it was really peaceful. His hair was all messy his face looked so innocent no one would say he was the king of the mafia. He was really calm and it comforted me a lot. 

I was so busy staring at him asleep, I didn't realize he was already up staring at me back. "Good Morning," he said in his rough morning voice. He took some time to look around and again looked at me, "Oh I'm sorry" he said and began to get up. 

I grabbed his hand making him stay, "It's okay, stay" he paused looking at me. Once again we had that eye contact, and he then slowly laid back on the bed and just stared at me. I did the same, Sunrise came from the window hitting his face and making it golden while his honey-brown eyes glowed. 

We just stayed staring until a knock was heard at my door, Y/n got up quickly and repaired to leave my room, I sat on my bed before leaving he looked at me once again and said "You looked beautiful last night, even now" and he left. 

What did he actually mean by even now, I wasn't even dressed properly my hair was all messy no makeup and he still tells me that I look pretty. I've always thought that my bare face was my insecurity, so every time I at least had to use a natural tone makeup. But today, Y/n said it looked beautiful, felt like he just kissed my insecurity making me feel secure without him knowing. 

I looked in the mirror reflection of myself and unknowingly blushed. 

Y/n Pov

"Morning Hyung" jungkook wished as I stepped out of Roseanne's room "You both slept together?" he asked with curiosity, I just nodded and walked towards my room. I was surprised Jungkook didn't use this chance and crack a joke about it. I turned back and saw Jungkook holding Roseanne's door handle, he seemed upset. 

"Hyung" I looked downstairs and It was Taehyung, "What is it?" I asked "We have a meeting today, It might take the whole day" 

"Okay I'll be ready," I said and walked inside my room. I wore my work clothes and went with taehyung. 

It was gonna be a really long day I though as I walked towards my car.