◼️21

Y/n Pov

The party was going well, all the well-known mafia and gangsters were in one place. There was soft background music and couples were dancing on the floor already. I was standing with Tae and Chris on one of the balconies inside the hall while I watched Roseanne interact with other Ladies. 

My eyes never left her since they saw her in this dress, The Music changed to the official waltz music which made me wanna dance, I was somewhat afraid that some man might ask Roseanne for a dance. 

This time my heart was begging, begging for a dance with Roseanne. I gulped the left wine and went downstairs camouflaging in the crowd. 

Roseanne Pov 

"Yea, I've heard a lot about it," I said to the woman I was talking to. It was fun when you could interact with so many people until I saw y/n approaching me. At first, he seemed not to find me, but he sighed when his eyes met mine. 

He approached me maintaining eye contact which I liked a lot. 

"Mademoiselle, voudrais-tu danser avec moi (Miss, would you dance with me)" he said in a perfect french tone which honestly melted my heart. "Oui, Monsieur" I replied and gladly excepted his hand. 

He guided me towards the dance floor and grabbed my hand more properly and tighter. He softly asked, "May I?" and I nodded. I could feel his hand coming in contact with the exposed skin on my back. His hands were so warm, we both started moving slightly to the beat of the music. 

We both had eye contact throughout the whole dance, he was really attractive and I've admitted it from the wedding day. Even if my eyes wanted to look away my heart just wanted to see him. Who would say a mafia could be so dominating? 

While we were dancing, A loud gunshot was heard. Y/n pulled me closer to him, maybe he was afraid that I would get lost in this crowd. All the people in the hall panicked after hearing the gunshot and were rushing towards the exit. 

Y/n took me near Taehyung and Chris and asked them to take me home safely and be with me until he was back home. Before for car left, I asked him, "You'll be home right?" 

"I will don't worry," he said and ran inside the hall again. 

I couldn't stop worrying about y/n after hearing the gunshot. Y/n please be home early, I'm scared I said quietly so Taehyung and Chris wont hear me.