◼️15

Roseanne Pov

We all quietly sat inside the church while Taehyung was giving a small speech on Y/n's Father. It was really sad seeing the man who accepted me as his daughter-in-law but treated me like a daughter dead. 

But I was more worried and concerned about y/n, he was locked in his room for the whole day. All of a sudden there were people murmuring about something. I looked in front and saw Y/n holding a Mic in his hand about to say something.

He kept looking down, for some reason I wanted him to look up, at the crowd present for the funeral but most importantly I wanted him to look at me. 

He finally looked up and finally talked. 

"My father, he was a great man, an amazing leader, the king of the underworld, but to me, he was the greatest father. I never thought I would be seeing this day so soon. Honestly, there are many unspoken words I want him to know. And that's not possible." 

He stopped and handed the mic back to taehyung. We all went to the graveyard to bury his coffin. I stood beside y/n holding his hand. It didn't matter if he liked me holding his hand but it mattered that he needed someone. 

Everyone almost left, It was only me and Y/n. Taehyung and Jungkook left too. Y/n just stood there completely blank, emotionless as usual. 

"We should leave, lets's let him rest now" I whispered, he looked at me and nodded. 

We both stepped out of the cemetery, he still had a hold of my hand with his. As we came near the car he stopped and looked at me. 

"Do you know how I feel, Roseanne?" he looked at me "I feel hollow, I don't know why, but I don't like it. Feels like it's slowly eating me" he said. 

"I understand you Y/n, you need some time let's go home first," I said and we both sat inside the car.