◼️12

Roseanne Pov

I hesitated but asked 'Can you tuck me?' 

He seemed taken aback by my question and didn't move for some time. I was waiting for the moment he'll walk out of the room, 'he's a mafia come on Roseanne, what were you thinking '

But then he placed his coffee mug on the lamp table and grabbed the sheets and pulled them slowly, I was shaken to see him actually do it, It even made me blush but I didn't want him to know. 

'Sleep well' he said before leaving the room. 

I wanted to sleep but now my mind was too full of thoughts of what y/n did with me. 'Isn't it the cutest thing a mafia can do?' I asked myself. 'Dose he really have that effect on me that it made me blush, ughhh'  I pulled the sheets over my face knowing how much I was blushing. 

Y/n Pov

After coming out of her room I saw Jungkook waiting outside for me, As he saw me he rushed towards me.

"Hyung here, these are the best malls in the surroundings" he handed me a few pamphlets with a huge smile. "Jungkook seriously," I said with an annoyed expression. 

"Hyung, you are barely in Korea and you don't go to these places often so I thought it would be a great help" he smiled feeling proud of himself. 

'Seriously Jungkook gotta be kidding me right now, but it's kinda true cause I was barely in South Korea and never visited a shopping mall or place crowded with people' I thought. Still annoyed, I shoved the pamphlets in his hands again and walked to the kitchen to keep my mug.

I returned to my guest room which had now become my room since Roseanne used my actual room.  It had been days since I hadn't checked my emails I opened my emails from work and first made a whole task list, There were more than 20 tasks I had to do according to the emails, my assistants had sent me. 

While working on all the emails I didn't realize the time until someone knocked on my door. The door opened revealing Roseanne all dressed and ready to go out. I was really stunned seeing how actually pretty she looked in the dress she had worn. 

"I- uhm, sorry I'll get ready" I shut my laptop and got up from my desk. 

"Is there a lot of work y/n? It's fine we and go next time" she said calmly, but beneath her calm face, I could see a bit of sadness. 

"Nah, I'm almost done, can you wait for me down I'll be there in a few," I said walking near my closet. 

I picked up a black shirt and started wearing it when I heard my bedroom door close, I really felt embarrassed. I quickly got dressed and left my room grabbing my phone, wallet, and coat.