◼️14

Author Pov

As both Roseanne and Y/n reached home, Y/n ran upstairs to his father's room. As soon he opened the door he saw Jungkook and Tae standing beside his father's bed. 

Y/n could do nothing but just stare at his father, who was no more alive. After a while, Roseanne reached the scene and as soon she realized what had happened, tears couldn't stop falling from her eyes, gladly Ms.Won was beside her for her support. 

Taehyung approached Y/n "Hyung, We need t inform to the group" and Y/n just nodded. Jungkook started crying too. Y/n just sat quite near the door frame. 

No words could explain what he was feeling. All of Y/n's Cousins and his Uncles had reached. They all went inside to see y/n's father's body. I went downstairs and saw Roseanne's family approach me. 

"We are really sorry to hear that Y/n" Mason (Rosé Dad) says. "Roseanne is upstairs in her room," Y/n says and walks out to find Taehyung. 

Y/n Pov

"Tae" 

"Yes Hyung?" 

"We ain't wasting any time, set up for the funeral tomorrow morning, make sure to keep a keen eye on all the things happening in the underworld as well, If they know about the death of my Father they would defiantly pan for an attack" 

Taehying nodded and went inside. I was about to step back into my house but I heard someone call my name. 

I looked back and it was none other than my good friend Chris (BangChan) 

"Yo, dude you all right? I heard about Uncle so I rushed here" he said concerned, I just nodded. 

For the rest of the day I spent in my room, I didn't decide of stepping out until tomorrow's funeral. 

Someone knocked on my door and I asked that person to come inside, It was none other than Taehyung. He came and stood in front of me. 

"Hyung, all preparations for the funeral are done, and Uncle wrote his will before his death. He wants you to take over after him, and according to his will it should happen after his death" He said. 

"I know, I think we should wait for some time," I said.