◼️37 (M)

Roseanne Pov

He gently moved his face bear to mine kissing my cheek gently, "shouldn't we use protection?" I asked "don't worry, darling," he said and continued kissing my jawline sucking it. 

You wanted it really bad, as you ran your hands around his abs and whispered to his ear "Fuck me, y/n" and he smirked. 

He wasted no more time and gently placed the tip of his cock on my opening, and slowly pushed it inside, a tear escaped my eye because of the pain when he gently kissed me wiping the tear, and slowly he kept on moving until I was comfortable with his size. 

Y/n Pov

It was her first time ever having sex which was the reason she needed time to adjust my size, her eyes were tightly closed as she grabbed the bedsheets tightly and I increased my speed a little, her moans were filled with pain at first but now I could feel the pleasure she was getting. 

"You like it?" I asked continuing thrusting and she nodded, "Want it faster?" I asked again and she replied "Faster, y/n" and I started moving faster and harder as my speed increased her moans got louder and louder with each hard thrust. She dug her nails into my back and moaned loudly every time you groaned. Her moans started turning into screams filled with pleasure. 

You could feel her walls becoming tight "I'm gonna cum" she said between her moans and your smirk increasing the speed of thrusting as you felt the heat of her pussy rise. 

As Roseanne threw her head back and let her hot liquid all over your dick, she laid back down while you were on the top with your cock still inside her. You could feel her organism coming outside her pussy, you knew it was her first time and that she was really tired. You bend and started kissing her bare chest while she laid and played with your hair and let you continue thrusting. 

You decided to go slow because she needed rest too, and you care about her more than your pleasure. You decided to take your cock out and lay beside her breathing heavily. You both started the ceiling until Roseanne spoke up, "This isn't fair" she looked at you, and you gave her a confused look. 

She got up and told you "Teach me" and you smirked a bit. "I will let me finish first" you got up and pushed her down again, inserting your cock in her wet pussy. This time you showed no mercy and fucked her like an animal and she seemed to like it too. "Roseanne- I'm coming," you said and continued thrusting, when you knew you were at your climax you pulled your dick outside placed it on her stomach, and came all over her stomach.  

You took a heavy breath, this is why it is called reaching heaven, you feel blessed after the intended climax. You saw Roseanne dip her figure in the organism over her stomach and lick it which you found cute. 

"You like it?" you asked as she tasted you and she replied "Salty but kinda sweet" she smiled back. "You still wanna learn?" you asked willing to know her answer "Yea" she smiled and placed her hand on your chest. "I don't think you'll be able to walk tomorrow, Roseanne," you said "You can carry me, y/nnie," she said and you smiled.