◼️[6]

Roseanne Pov

"I'm so sorry honey" Mr.Kim approached me, "Dad, there's no need to be?" I said with a smile,
"There is, my son has always been like this he doesn't like photographs, also I'm sorry he didn't kiss you," he said with guilt for his son's deeds. 

It's okay, It was still my dream wedding, "Dream wedding without a dance?" an unknown guy approached us. Looked like Mr.Kim was happy to see him, he took my hand and kissed the back of it introducing himself "I'm Jeon Jungkook the youngest cousin of your husband" he smiled again. 

"Jungkook-ahh why don't you accompany her," Mr.Kim said and walked away. "Well, even I haven't seen Y/n Hyung dancing," he said. "Maybe he doesn't like it," I said guessing it from the behavior y/n had from the morning. 

"Nope, he loves waltz," jungkook said with a smile. Strange, his cousin said he liked waltz but he didn't want a wedding waltz. "I haven't seen him dance with any girl, now I fairly believe I won't ever see cause he isn't dancing with his own wife," he said, and we both laughed. 

I felt glad that Jungkook accompanied me and told me more about Y/n, he was friendly and funny. 

The party was slowly dying, everyone was leaving even Jungkook, another man approached to me and said "Y/n Hyung is already in the car waiting for you to leave home" he said. Honestly, every man from y/n's family is so freaking handsome. 

Firstly Y/n himself, then jungkook, and now this unknown guy, "Well, I'm Kim Taehyung, Y/n's cousin and his right hand" he smiled and offered me his hand. "Great meeting you, Roseanne Park" I smiled and accepted his hand, "You better make a habit of Roseanne Kim" he laughed a little. 

He dropped me into the same Limo which we used to get here, I could see y/n standing outside the car looking at the stars, "My lord, you beloved wife" Taehyung dramatically bowed making me laugh whereas y/n just gave him a look. 

"Go home and sleep, we have work tomorrow," he said to Taehyung and opened the car door for me. I got inside, and he did the same after me. The car started and now my journey began to my new house. 

I still was wondering, I met his both cousin, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung they were so kind and friendly then why is y/n like that? 

We got home and the guards helped me get out of the car, Y/n just offered me his jacket because my dress was kinda off shouldered and it was cold tonight. I smiled at him but he didn't even notice and started walking. Well, guess I needed to make this a habit of mine. 

As soon as we entered the house I saw Ms.Won cleaning a vase, as soon as she saw me she approached me for a hug, at first I thought y/n would stop her he didn't which was good. "Oh my God, M'lady you look so beautiful in your wedding dress," she said, where I saw y/n standing and watching us quietly. I could even feel him check me from top to bottom when Ms.Won said I looked pretty. 

He must be thinking how lame I look beside all the girls he has so far slept with, come-on I guessed it he's a mafia, he must be having so many girls. As soon as Mr.Won turned towards him he asked her "Is father asleep?" and Ms.Won smiled. "Thank you," he said and started walking. 

I smiled again at Ms.Won and followed Y/n. After we reached his bedroom, he looked at me once again and said "You can use it" and simply left. I simply started myself in the mirror after y/n left until I felt a knock on the door. I answer and the door opened a little, I thought it must be Ms.Won but then I hear y/n's voice. 

"You can check my closet for comfortable clothes," he said and closed it again. It made me giggle a little, he was kinda cute. After I was done changing I hopped on the bed.

We were supposed to sleep together on, his bed was so soft and comfortable also warm. I saw him walk inside, he even changed his clothes to a normal plain black t-shirt and grey pants. He just walked in, while I prepared myself not to blush when he lays down beside me. 

But that didn't happen, instead, he grabbed 2 pillows and another blanket and started walking out, "Where are you going?" I asked out of curiosity. "I don't wanna make you uncomfortable, Good night" He left. 

Wow, why would he even sleep with me, what was I thinking of? I sighed and thought, he must be with some of his girlfriends, why would he even have sex with me?