◼️33

Rosé Pov

After y/n asked me to talk to the kid, I slowly walked inside the glass cabin where he was. At first, he was scared but then he calmed down a little, "Hello, I'm Roseanne" I smiled and pulled my hand ahead for a handshake. He hesitated at first but then eventually shook my hand "My name is Peter" he said. 

I talked to him for a while and calmed him down until y/n entered the room with food and chocolates. "I thought you asked Jackson Oppa to bring those," I asked, "I wanted to see you with kids" he smiled at me. He handed the chocolate and food to me and sat down in a corner staring at us. 

Once peter was comfortable around me and y/n, he ate the food bought for him. After we both came outside of the cabin we walked towards y/n's office. "So what are you gonna do with him?" I asked him, "I asked Taehyung to send him to an orphanage" "What do you mean to send? should you be going along with him?" I asked. 

"Should I?" he asked cluelessly, "Yea, actually we bother should drop him at the orphanage it will be better" I smiled. He came and back hugged me placing his head on my shoulder "You really seem to love kids, I'm jealous" he said which made me smile. "Why? aren't u a kid too sometimes" I said. 

"You'd be a great mom" he suddenly said "You would be a great dad too," I said and he just looked at me, "Are you sure Roseanne?" he asked unsurely. I nodded to his question and cupped his cheeks, "You would be the best dad a kid can ever have" and smiled at him. "Do you want us to be parents?" he asked which caught me off, guard. 

I mean I do want it to happen, "yea, but not right now," I said "you know 'us' has just begun and I want to spend more time with you, once we are ready we can make one for sure" I smiled. "We can practice till then tho" he smile with a completely innocent face, but I knew what he was thinking. 

Y/n later showed me around the place, gotta say the play was full of tight security and had various compartments. There was another training compartment that I found interesting. The rest day Y/n asked me to stay in the office while he did his work, It was great that Jackson Oppa and Taehyung Oppa came to check on me in between in case I needed something. 

After many hours y/n finally came inside the office and I greeted him with a hug, "I missed you" I told him which made him smile, and then he kissed my cheek. "You can freely roam around once your pass has come," he said, "My pass?" I asked "Yea, you are a member aren't you?" and I nodded in happiness. 

"I still can't believe I really I'm in a mafia group wait- to be more clear I'm the Queen of the Mafia World"

------------