◼️24

Author Pov

Days passed fast, It was the night when Roseanne's parents had invited Roseanne and Y/n for a dinner. Y/n wasn't home yet, Jungkook dropped Roseanne off and left because he had to meet someone. 

Roseanne stepped inside and was treated with a warm hug from her mother. She looked inside her house and asked "Where's  Alice?" "She'll be down soon honey, what about y/n?" her mother asked. 

Roseanne gave her a sad smile, her mother understood that he couldn't make it because of his work. Until her father walked, "Good to see you again, where's y/n?" her dad asked. "He couldn't make it due to work," I said "Hahaha, did he just ditch you again?" Alice my older sister said while coming down the stairs. 

"It's not like that Alice I-" I was interrupted by my dad asking me to sit on the sofa. Everyone else including Alice did the same. "So how is your married life?" he asked. 

"I don't know, he's always busy and barely has time with me," I said a bit sadly, "It's obvious he must be with his other girlfriends or wives" Alice blurred out with pure hate for Y/n "Unnie It-" "And what about you both giving us a grandchild?" My father asked all of a sudden. 

"Dad, we haven't done anything like that and we won't because we are not in love," I said furiously. "What do you mean, you know we expect a grandchild from you" My father argued, "Did having a child or not my will not your expectancy," I said completely mad, The moment I said that my dad got up and slapped me straight away without thinking anything. Tears formed at the corner of my eyes, but still I managed to say "Dad, we are not in love" I said, I knew I was about to get slapped again. 

But that didn't happen, because someone was walking inside my parent's house, the sound of the footsteps could be heard really loud.  We all turned our heads toward the source of the sound and Y/n showed up. 

"Get your hands off my wife," he said calmly while walking towards me and my dad. My whole family was shocked by his presence. My dad still kept his hold on my hair and y/n saw it and again said. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY WIFE!!!" He screamed powerfully which made my father remove his hand from my head. 

"Ahh it's so good to see you, everything here is fine," my father said. "You say everything is fine when you forced Roseanne to have a hire with me when she is clearly not willing to and abusing her while in my presence?" he threatened my father. 

"Remember before she's your daughter, She's my wife," he said with confidence. Then he came to me and helped me stand up, he grabbed my hand and said and whispered "let's go" which was clear enough for everyone to hear. 

I got up and started walking with y/n, "You still chose this Mafia Bastard" Alice said out loud. Y/n just turned back stopping in his tracks and looked at Alice. Alice approached near us and said, "He literary had his father choose his bride, how cowardly of him" she smirked. 

Y/n left my hand and turned to face Alice, "True, I asked my father to choose a bride for me. He choose, he chose you Ms.Alice Park to be my wife,  But it was me who saw Roseanne that day when your family came to meet mine and I asked my father, that I wanted to marry Roseanne" he said proudly. 

He again came towards me and we both walked out of the house, after getting inside the car. Y/n gently asked me "Did he hurt you?" with a soft tine of voice. When I looked at him, his eyes were filled with care and a worried expression. Which honestly melted my heart.