◼️13

Y/n Pov

I walked downstairs and saw Jungkook accompanying Roseanne, I left relief that she wasn't alone. She stood up from the chair as she saw me even Jungkook did the same. 

"We'll talk about this next time Ms.Park, for now, have fun with your hubby," Jungkook said smiling. 

"Hyung, All the Best" he showed me a small thumbs up and Me and Roseanne walked out of the house. 

I opened the car door for her, after she sat I went over to the opposite side of the driver's seat and got inside the car. 

"Well, are you hungry?" 

"Nope I'm fine, y/n thankyou" 

"Okay" I replied shortly. 

We drove to the closest one among the biggest shopping malls in Seoul. I parked our car in the parking area and we both got out. Once again for concern, I asked rosé "You are really not hungry?" 

"Nope" 

"All right then," I said and we both started walking to the mall, Firstly we went onside various big Korean Brand shops and I told rosé to select anything and whatever she liked. But in every shop we visited Roseanne would like one but again reject that item. 

I was waiting outside Yves Saint Laurent shop and Roseanne went to use a public washroom. While I was checking the boards outside that showroom I saw A beautiful hardback placed in the handbag section. 

Honestly, It was perfect for Roseanne but she said she didn't want much stuff. I decided to walk inside the store and purchase it as a gift for her. After I bought the bag I kept it with me and thought of giving it to her while we are going home. 

After Roseanne was out of the washroom we continued to see the mall and buy small stuff. 

Roseanne Pov

"We should try the photo booth," I said excitedly, Y/n seem hesitated but followed me inside anyway. 

Y/n at first stayed out of the camera but then again I ask him and he awkwardly joined me. 

"This is my first time doing something like this" he quietly said. 

"You haven't tried a photobooth" he shook his head. 

"It's okay, we can go here pretty often, we can make our album too" I smiled. 

We both started posing for the photos, Honestly, it was really fun because every time Y/n tried to smile it would look so serious and it really make me burst into laughter. And then there's this one pic that was clicked automatically. Where I was laughing and y/n had a sweet smile while he watched me.

He stepped outside the booth because his phone rang while I went and collected our pics. I had sure to hide that smiling pic in my purse so he won't get it.

"Roseanne, we need to leave" 

He grabbed my wrist and started pulling me towards the parking. It kinda made me worry, what was wrong with him?