◼️18

A few days later
Roseanne Pov 

I went upstairs to Y/n's office and opened the door, he was sitting on his chair with completely messy hair and full focus on his laptop. He didn't even notice my presence until I was closer to him. 

"Y/n" I smiled and he looked at me. 

I could see his face glow because of the screen light coming from the laptop, he looked really tired and seemed like he didn't get proper sleep for days. His eyes looked like they needed sleep and were forced to stay up. 

"What is it, Roseanne?" He asked 

"My parents want us to visit them for a dinner two weeks later before they leave back for Australia" 

"Uhm, you can go I'm not sure if I can join" he blankly said. Well, I knew this before I entered his office. And it feels bad sometimes because the man I've married doesn't have any time for me. But also I understood that it was because He was the biggest Mafia and the underworld was in his footsteps, it must be so much pressure for him. 

"It's okay, please join us if you get any free time for the coming week, my older sister is excited to meet you" I smiled and left. 

Talking about my older sister, Alice, wants to meet him but I know deep down she is furious with Y/n. She has always been protective towards me, honestly, It was she who was supposed to marry y/n, but his father chose me. She is angry at my Mom and Dad too for giving my hand away without a second thought. 

I went up to my room and called my mom, informing her that y/n won't be wasn't sure. I was about to open my room door but someone called me, By the voice of that person I understood it was Jungkook. 

"What is it, Jungkook?" I asked with my usual smile. 

"You're dress, Ms.Won sent" 

"Aww thanks Jungkook" he handed me the dress. 

"No problem, Rosie," he said, well Jungkook had given me a nickname apparently because he thought Roseanne was too long and hard for him. Jungkook was about to say something until Y/n interrupted. 

"Rosie?" He raised his eyebrow at jungkook "Is that the new girl you're dating?" he asked sipping his coffee. 

"Hyung?!? I'm not dating anyone" Jungkook said. 

"That who and what is Rosie?" she asked completely curious and confused. 

I took a step forwards and took his coffee cup in my hand before he took another sip, "Jungkook gave me a pet name, he thought my name was too long for him" I took a sip from y/n's coffee, "Also, I love the coffee you make, thanks" I run with the coffee mug to my room.  

"But that was mine-" he slightly whispered.