◼️22

Roseanne Pov

Taehyung and Chris both sat with me until y/n came home. They both tried to convince me to go to sleep but I couldn't think of another other than y/n. 

All of a sudden Taehyung spoke up grabbing my attention "Y/n Hyung said he won't dance with any girl"

"Yea, guess Roseanne is lucky" Chris looked at me with a smile. "What do you guys mean?" I asked. "Hyung always said He would only dance with that girl with whom his heart begs to dance with" 

"He really said that?" I asked. Until y/n walked inside the house, and I sighed in relief. "Thank you for being with her, here are the documents taehyung" he handed some papers. As soon as he saw me sitting on the sofa he approached me. He kneeled down so he could be of my height and asked me "You didn't go to bed?" 

"I was waiting for you," I said, "Why?" he asked "I was worried, I was really worried" "You should stop worrying then, My life is not stable I can die tomorrow too," he said. That kinda offended me. How could he say that about his own life when he's only 27?

With anger, I got up and went upstairs without looking at y/n. I went inside my room and sat for some time. I didn't realize why those words said by him hurt the most. I heard a few knocks on my door, It must be y/n. But nothing was heard from the other side, It was surely y/n. 

It was already late at night so I changed and decided to head to bed. I lay in my bed still thinking about the dance with y/n and what Taehyung and Chris said about it. I couldn't get it out of my head. 

Come on Y/n is so handsome, he must have danced already with some of his previous girlfriends. While I was thinking, I heard my room door slightly open, but this time the house is empty so I wondered who it must be because y/n must be sleeping.