◼️ 29

Rosé Pov

The whole day was really spent well, I had a great time with Taehyung's sister Jisoo and Y/n's Friend Jennie. They both told me a lot about Y/n which I barely knew. It was almost night and time for y/n to return. 

Jisoo unnie had already left and Jennie was on her laptop working, "So...how do you know y/n?" I asked her as I took a seat beside her. "We met in college" she replied, "Interesting, y/n actually never opens up much about his past," I said. 

"He doesn't like it, but he hasn't changed" she laughed a bit. I don't know why I felt strange about Jennie and Y/n's friendship. I just couldn't stop being curious, "Can you tell me more?" I asked and she gladly nodded. Looked like even she was interested to tell me about it, she kept her laptop aside and faces me. 

"So we met in college, y/n was one of the good-looking guys in the whole university but he was really mysterious like he never talked much, barely was seen with friends the smart one in class. Once there was a huge pretty thrown by one of the rich kids and the whole uni was invited, one actually thought y/n would come he surprisingly showed up and yea he was really looking good that night, like most of the girls went heads over heels for him" 

A smile appeared on Jennie's face when she was talking about it, It really felt nice to know how good and charming y/n was but I still had that strange feeling in my chest. "How did you two meet?" I asked. 

"At the same party, ugh- well I was completely drunk that day and can say y/n kinda saved me. It was too sweet of him to drive a drunk girl home whom he didn't even know. The next day my friends/roommates told me that I returned home with Y/n at midnight where I was completely drunk. After that, I followed him in college trying my best to talk to him and be friends with him. It took more time than needed but it worked. And I turned out to be the first girl he was ever friends with within the entire uni" 

"Did you ever have a crush on him?" 

This question made Jennie freeze for a while because the way she talked about her and y/n's past gave me clear signals that she liked y/n in the past. 

"I- uh..." she seemed lost for words. At the same time, the main door swung open and the notice of footsteps, y/n's footsteps echoed. 'Wrong time Y/n' I whispered He came and smiled at Jennie and gave me a hug.  

"It's been a long," he said looking at Jennie. "Too long Y/nnie" she moved ahead and hugged him and he accepted it. "You are still small, Jen"

The words y/nnie and Jen were stuck in my head, they had nicknames for each other how sweet. I had been zoned out for long that I didn't realize when Jennie left. Y/n snapped his fingers in front of me which bought me back. 

"What were you thinking about darling?" he asked, it always felt hot when he called me darling. "I- uh- nothing" I tried to shrug it off but he pulled my arm pulling my body to him. He placed his palm on my cheek caressing it and give me a soft kiss.