◼️11

Y/n Pov

I walked upstairs, and noticed she was still asleep on the couch, 'wouldn't it be uncomfortable for her to sleep here?' he thought. He slowly placed both the coffee cups and gently shook her hoping she would wake, but it didn't work. 

He tried again but this time used his voice, gently "Roseanne...?" he whispered at first afraid he would scare her. He gently shook her afraid that he would hurt her. Slowly she opened her eyes and was kinda surprised to see him, that too sitting beside her. 

"You fell asleep on the couch, here is some coffee" he handed her a cup and grabbed him too. "What time is it?" she asked "Almost 5 in the morning," he said quietly sipping his coffee. "It's early morning, and who made this coffee?" she gently asked. You didn't answer just sipped the coffee quietly. 

She completely turned to you lifting her one leg on the couch and sitting comfortably which you found cute. "Y/n, did you make this? because I know Ms. Won doesn't work this early" 

"Hyung made it" jungkook claimed up and said. He folded his arms and stood in front of you acting angry "And didn't even bother to ask this younger cousin if he wanted some" this behavior made Rosé laugh and you argued back "Jungkook you too young for coffee" you mocked. 

"Hyung, you could just ask?" he said like a child. Before y/n would say anything Roseanne said "Don't worry, I'll make you one" and continued laughing. "No thanks, by the way, Hyung, Tae Hyung told to tell you that you can spend your day with Roseanne today, I'll be looking after uncle and my few friends will be coming over and Tae Hyung would manage the base work for this week" 

Roseanne looked at me and smiled "Can we go out?" with a smile on her face, it was really hard for me to say no to her, I wanted to spend time with her like we did on our honeymoon but again Father was not on his best conditions. 

Jungkook noticed my face and said "Hyung don't worry, I'll call you if anything happens here, Take her somewhere out like....uhm...Shopping?" he said and rosé seemed to like the idea too. I knew I could trust jungkook but was still unsure, but lastly, I agreed to take rosé shopping which made her really happy. 

Jungkook decided to downstairs and search for more food while I convinced rosé to sleep for some more time in bed. It was so hard to convince her, but lastly, she agreed and asked me to follow her to my room. 

"Can you tuck me?"