◼️47

Taehyung Pov

"So, I want you to burn down both of his liquor shop and nursery, show it as an accident," y/n says, and I nod. "Y/n but burning down his stuff won't prove it was his," Jennie says. 

"You're right," y/n says "That's why I have a plan," he says and gets up from his chair. "After soldiers, it's time for the rook to be taken down," he says. 

"We will have to find where are the original documents of those two places, if they are with chanyeol we can burn them down and legally file a case against him," He says, "What if they are not with him?" Bangchan asks "We will have to find them or make duplicates and transfer his prints, overall we need to drag him to court which will do little damage to his public image," y/n says. 

"Are we doing this in teams?" Roseanne asks, "Yes, but Roseanne you cant be part of the practical ones," he says "Why?" she asks "Because you can't be hurt again," he says, "I can defend myself" she answers, "Roseanne calm down" I interrupt their conversation. 

"So...y/n when do we have to start?" Jackson asks, "Tonight" he simply answers, I look at my watch and notice we barely have time until 12.00 am at night. "Y/n we barely have any time," I say, "I want it done" he firmly says and we all nod. 

We all rush outside the room leaving Jennie, Y/n, and Rosé behind. "Jackson goes to the liquor shop and finds if it has the documents, I'll go to the nursery and Bangchan prepares things to burn both places down," I say, we all three nod and start our work. 

Jennie POV

After the boys leave the room, Roseanne and I sit together gathering information about Chanyeol's lawyer Lee Dong wook, well if you didn't know I've been a law student and Rosie knows about the law because of her father. 

"Jennie, do you have your law practice license?" y/n asks and I nod, "Okay you would be our lawyer then," He says which kinda startles me, I've studied law but never actually fought an actual case except the demos, "Y/n you think I can do it?" I ask in worry, Roseanne rests her hand on mine and assures me "Jennie, I'll help you don't worry" which makes me smile. 

Jackson Pov

As soon as we reach the given location, I start adjusting my silencer to my gun in case we had to kill someone. I and a bunch of men's who are with me burst into the shop and quickly empty the place leaving the few workers who work there. 

The men start destroying the drinks and tables of the place while I ask the workers to hand me the documents, I keep on threatening them and asking them until my phone rings, "What is it Tae?" I say through my phone, "Jackson, I've got the documen...

The men start destroying the drinks and tables of the place while I ask the workers to hand me the documents, I keep on threatening them and asking them until my phone rings, "What is it Tae?" I say through my phone, "Jackson, I've got the documents they were at the nursery" He says "kay, you can burn that place down, I still have to find them" I say and end the call. 

The pressure was too much, we had to burn this whole place down before tonight and the workers aren't telling me where are the documents, getting angry I finally take out my gun and grab the manager by his collar and ask him "LAST TIME, GIVE ME THE DOCUMENTS OF THIS PLACE?!" I shout. He is scared of the gun placed on his neck and answers, "Sir, I'll give them to you please don't kill me" he begs and I smirk. 

He hands me the documents and I order the men to shoot all of the workers while I call Bangchan, "Chan, documents are found, you can take over here now" I say and end the call. 

As soon as our work is done we leave the place and as we leave Bangchan reaches and starts his work. I drive directly to the base with the documents with me. 

After I reach I see taehyung walking inside, I jog a bit and we both go inside together, We make it to y/n's office and see all of them working. "We got the documents" I and Taehyung place the papers on y/n's desk. 

"Y/n, we would need chanyeol's fingerprints on it," Jennie says and Y/n nods. "Jackson call Bambam and tell him to get in with tools till tomorrow," he says and I leave the room to call Bambam.